Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 parent reviews

Sort by:

NOT REAL MONEY!

omg the reviews here- this is a game for kids to practice their math, using imaginary money rather than a simple points. It does seem the negative reviews are related to this; apparently some are upset they could never ‘collect’. The game itself is fine for what it is, nothing great, nothing spectacular, just basic math for help with early learners. (To the negative reviewers, do you get upset when you can’t keep the gold coins in subway surfer? These are games! If you’re behind on rent, as one reviewer mentioned, you should probably look for a job that takes place in the real world, physically traveling and/or logging into an actual workspace, and collecting a check that is drawn on a bank with tangible money - and not playing video games).

Rewards Unpaid??

Game is very easy, But, It will not pay rewards. I have racked up $394195.83 . plus or minus. Cash earning games like these should not be aloud . If your not able to pay out then take your games down.

I want my money asap

I poor that nobody get their money I need my money ASAP I have bills and I am behind I win $4500 where is my money at

Fake game.

This game does not pay out it is telling me i have to much money to be payed out.