Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Kudos :)

Photo-sharing app offers tweens an intro to social media.

Adult Written bydanielyan1429 August 12, 2015

Okay for younger kids.

Older kids (10+) just won't want to use it. They'd rather use Instagram for the following reasons: (1) Celebrities and professional athletes do not have Kuddle accounts. (2) They cannot comment on their friends' photos. (3) They cannot tag their friends in their photos. Parents, know this: If you believe your older child is ready for Instagram, let them have it. Monitor their feed. Don't wait and have them use this app.

Parent Written byAshley K. August 16, 2017

Perfect

This app steers my kiddos away from the apps that lead to too much exposure. Kudos is such a fun, entertaining and lighthearted community. So glad we found an alternative.

Adult Written byAJ M. November 3, 2017

They don't take child security seriously

Somebody created a fake account for my child. Apparently its very easy all that you need is an email address and a lack of manners. I contacted the company about this and they took zero action other than delete the account and ran for the hills. So if you are satisfied with your childs safety been compromised then go right ahead and set up an account.
Adult Written byariellasm October 11, 2018

A game changer

This app is everything I've been looking for.. to start, it's safe, it's a positive culture for children, and it's educational. With 24/7 moderation, I know the content children are being exposed to is being appropriately monitored. I don't have to worry about the negative effects of social media.

Adult Written bymtcampers December 18, 2018

Better than the rest!

Kudos is a safe, fun and interactive app where kids can share their interests and creativity without fear of being bullied or criticized for being themselves. There are fun competitions, videos, pictures, and the ability to tag your friends in comments! Live moderators are watching and monitoring every single post and comment. This is what sets Kudos apart from the rest. I, for one, am grateful for this amazing opportunity for my kids to learn how to safely use social media in a fully moderated ad-free environment.

Adult Written bykalisha45 October 3, 2018

Kuddos is Fantastic!

I have three children, two are older teenagers and one ten year old. It has always been a struggle with the age difference in my children and social media. My youngest daughter has begged me for social media such as Instagram. I feel that she is too young to be on any social media so I always denied her requests. When I came across Kudos, I was curious. After reviewing the app first myself, I decided we would give it a try. My daughter loves Kudos and she feels safe participating with its users. They truly monitor all content on the site so I don't have to worry about her being exposed to inappropriate content. We are so happy that this app was developed and it's such a great option for younger kiddos and a gentle and safe introduction to social media.
Adult Written byhoffcrew December 4, 2018

Parents Take Note!

Kudos is a fun, safe app with real people making sure kids are using the app appropriately. If you don’t want your kids on other social media apps, then choose this one! I feel confident that my child is in good hands with this app!