Kid reviews for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Beautiful, epic adventure sets new standard for app gaming.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 8 years old March 26, 2012

The Best App Ever: Lego HP years 1-4

This is a great app for kids 7+. Grown-ups will like it too. It is about Harry Potter. It really follows the story and the levels are unique. It has some reading in it so you should know how to read. You should definitely read the Harry Potter books or watch the movies first. The graphics are a little higher than my expectations. The levels make sense as does the game play. There are enough characters, each with an extraordinary combination of abilities. The game play is simple. Every time you have to do something new, it explains to you how to do it. The game is very well designed, and one of my favorites of my many apps. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, you should definitely get this app.
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2011

lego harry potter years 1-4

epic advertures and fun spells. play as your favorite harrypotter people in lego harry potter years 1-4
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 21, 2011

good for fans of harry potter or lego

Me and my little brother play it on our wii there are sometimes hard parts but if your childs very good at video games they'll slide right through this game.
Kid, 10 years old October 15, 2014

Ausome

You soulde play it it ROOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byswagshyguy15 September 8, 2013

Really AWESOME Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun for ALL AGES

I am so addicted to this game! I do find it scary at times but that's just mainly when I'm frustrated at dying in a level and not seeing what's next and the scenes where you have to sneak past Snape, Filch, etc. But it's really good and definitely worth the money! Just make sure you have the few 100 MBs of space. You do not have to be a kid to like this.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl December 8, 2011

frustrating but fun

im so mad at this game right now. im on the pettigrew chase and i cant get past the stupid prefects. this is a good game and its fun but i get frustrated. i gave up for now ill try it again later
Teen, 14 years old Written bydr duck January 22, 2011

Harry's mischief is ported to the iPhone, better than consle versions.

This game extremely intuitive controls, and some really great moments in there. It is a great title that deserves it's fame.
Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2011