Parent reviews for Likee - Formerly LIKE Video

Likee - Formerly LIKE Video Poster Image

PARENT WARNING!! DISGUSTED

My 10 year old daughter is NOT allowed to have Tiktok because of how much bad language and inappropriate body language etc. So she found the Likee app and tells me it had "parental control" on it so of course being gullible I thought it was safe for her. She loves making videos and its fun for her and I get that. But this went on for a few days until one day I decided to check out what she's been doing to make sure she's not doing what's shes not suppose to. And to view videos from others being posted And what I came across on basically every other video was a SHOCK!! AND IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ON PARENTAL CONTROL!! Which states " it automatically filters out all over age appropriate videos and content etc" which it CLEARLY DID NOT!! I thought i could trust when they say "parental control" and i felt safe about this at the beginning. But boy was I totally wrong!! I immediately deleted it and my daughter was upset but I'm the parent that actually cares what my 10 year old DAUGHTER sees and hears. I even asked her why would you think this is age appropriate and her response scared me even more, she says "I haven't herd any bad songs or anything since starting " that shows me that these kids are getting immuned and its becoming so normal to them that they don't even realize its bad. Kids today with phones like they are adults already and the things they are being exposed to on a daily basis is becoming the normalcy in today's world. Society has made it so normal and it really scares me. I got her a phone to get ahold of me when she needs to and to play her app games for entertainment. And of course YouTube is a big thing as well. Which I recommend YouTube kids, thats actually age appropriate like it should be. I tried finding the contact info for this company to complain and get to the bottom of this but of course couldnt find it. Im very disappointed in this app and don't recommend it to any child unless 16 and older. Maybe even 18. I cant even put it into words how finding out parental control was a JOKE and false coming from a mother. Disgusted!

1 person found this helpful.

AVOID! Full of groomers! Disgusting

This app needs to be banned! It’s a pedophiles playgroup on this app! Absolutely disgusting the amount of children that are in danger! AVOID and keep your children safe! This app needs to be gone!!!!!!!!! Wish I couldn’t give this disgusting app a star.

Qweryuiop

Qwertyuiop

Good

Good

Not a good app for your kid

There are a lot of bullies on here that will say cruel and nasty stuff etc for no reason. and a lot of fake friends and people faking their age like this 11 year old set their age as 18 or this 7 year old set their age as 23 also watch your kid on pedos too.

I'm like video content creator

All user are good ☺️