Parent reviews for LiveMe - Live Video Chat

Privacy and other concerns abound with live video streams.

Adult Written byccraofficial September 1, 2016

Predators are online

This program is currently being investigated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the Cyber Crime Response Agency. Almost every underage video stream has an adult, asking children to strip.

Adult Written byJames F. September 13, 2016

Policy

There policy doesn't say anything about an age restriction. I have tried to contact Live.me twice and I got no response. What a surprise! I have a *possible* situation with an adult male posing as a teenage boy and trying to make contact with my daughter, who is 14.

Any suggestions?
Parent Written byTammy H. August 25, 2016

Not good for children

My husband's grandson, 9yrs old uses this app, came over to our home and stalled on my sons iPad and he notified me that he was told that he was a Sex offender and it scared him so he deleted the app, but it doesn't delete his user info and no where on the app does it tell you how to do this either. I installed on my device, like a dummy to see what was up and was shocked to see a 14yr old half dressed, moving around in a sexy manner. I have made my concerns known to my husband and he told his daughter, but seems to be falling of deaf ears. Anyways can some help me get rid of this Filth for of our devices.

Adult Written byJoe-Francisco Marin June 18, 2016

Lack of Screening Participants & Lack of Moderater oversite.

By far the best quality video broadcasting. Technical wise, eg; best screen size & picture quality. Best audio/texting, "user friendly " #Negative Aspects ; lacks administrative vigilance. Verification issues are not reliable, no monitoring of sexual or harassment commentary. Bullying /Trolling/Spaming broadcasts are not addressed. No safety Measures Address for would be Broadcaster's.

Adult Written byMichelle R. December 28, 2016

Perfectly fine

So my daughter uses this app and it's fine to me. There may be some comments that say something like take if your shirt but my daughter knows better to not. But otherwise it's fine.
Adult Written bydustin p. August 12, 2016

this app sickens me!!

Parents beware!!! I download this app and have came across multiple videos of questionable aged people takeing off their clothes. The owners of this app seriously need to do something about their security!!!

Parent Written bySuzi L. September 28, 2016

This site can be used to prostitute your child

Be AWARE!! Children, tweens, and teens are vulnerable on this site. Don't let them use it without strict parental involvement. Anyone can click saying they have read the terms of use and privacy policy without actually reading the words.
Diamonds are NOT a girls best friend on this site. The more followers a person has can lead to more diamonds in their bank. They can be told by anyone to "give" their diamonds to someone else and those diamonds can be used to download cash to a PayPal account.

Parent Written byRebecca W. August 2, 2016

Not enough child safety precautions.

The kids love it and it's great to give them self confidence and what not. But, the concern of not being able to control who views you worries me. I think that if a kid is going to use this then we should be able to approve the viewers. My 10 year old daughter's number one follower is a grown adult male stranger. Unfortunately because she lives in another state with her dad I have no say over the matter. This is actually how we are communicating right now. YouTube as well. But is there some kind of software program you guys can use to detect and automatically block comments if certain words like cuss words or words of a sexual nature? And maybe if an adult tries to follow a child under 16 then the parents have to approve it first?

Adult Written byTarle Timma T. May 27, 2017

Please beware of this app for kids

Parent of a 6-year-old Written byHady H. April 14, 2017
Parent Written bySiobhan D. March 11, 2017

Sex offenders paradise

I had no idea my 8 year old daughter had downloaded this app. Thankfully I regularly check her iPad and I came across the app. I was utterly disgusted to find out most of her 'fans' were men (not boys men). Then I found the messaging part of the app and was sickened to see one man had been chatting to her and then started asking her sexually explicit things. I am currently waiting for the police to come and see this and investigate. This app should be shut down.

Adult Written bypb b. October 11, 2016

complaint

Please unblock Polo please he did nothing wrong and got blocked so can u give him a nother chance please

Adult Written byAngel J. September 12, 2016

They should make it so you can delete the account if you don't want your child using it. I have tried multiple times and there is no button to let you delete it. I don't want my children using this app.

Adult Written byRishi1996 July 31, 2020

Love this

It's very popular
Adult Written byMadmax1234 June 24, 2020

Its fun too go on

Its cool and fun too find a new friends
Adult Written byJanub July 27, 2019

Sexx

Adult Written byjmstoker76 April 9, 2019

App needs to be shutdown

This app not only is a scam and ripoff in it self but has tons of pedophiles and half nudes women dancing in their broadcast. Live Me does nothing when reported but say it needs further investigation. The app needs to be banned all together.

Adult Written byc41221684 March 28, 2019
Adult Written byjanjopijoakinopi11 January 30, 2019

communication

Relations
Adult Written bySumit33 December 14, 2018

Very bad live me app overall

This app need more safety concern. Because this app is all about violation. There is nothing good on this app. Parents should beware with this liveme app.