Kid reviews for LiveMe - Live Video Chat

Privacy and other concerns abound with live video streams.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybalbonajessica January 24, 2017

It's nice

Teen, 14 years old Written byPaul Chiang January 16, 2017
Teen, 14 years old Written byUcancallmejass January 14, 2017
Teen, 16 years old Written byhaiGilang January 3, 2017
Teen, 14 years old Written byJ_F_Hanna December 9, 2016

GO FOR IT

It is a great opportunity to show off your talents

Teen, 17 years old Written bymichaelsnow212 October 24, 2016

okay parents you all need to calm down...

I understand your concern with creepy adults watching your children's broadcasts, but you need to understand that you can block any user in an instant. When a creepy person enters into your broadcast you click on their profile and in the top left hand corner there is a button that says "manage" and then you press block. There. Problem solved. I've been using this app for a while and they provide enough features to keep your child safe in my opinion. Also perverts are only interested in kids who take off their clothes on their broadcast so if your child's top fans are all creepy adults then you should be watching your child's broadcasts and see what your child actually is doing to attract all these perverts instead of calling this app unsafe. And remember you children can always delete their broadcasts after the broadcast is over so you really don't what they're doing.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymckaylahindman October 20, 2016

Please read. True review from experience.

Honestly, this app is not bad. It is designed for it's age, 17+. If you are mature enough to know self respect and know to make sure younger people are able to view your content; you should have no issue with this app.

Yes, if you start to become famous you will start to get hate. That is only because the world we live in is like that. Humans hate without a reason.

Yes, there are older men and women who do ask you to do nasty things. This is what a block button is for. If you are not able to respect yourself enough to use the block button when a pervert is at work, that is not live.me's fault.

Overall, like all social media; it takes a degree of maturety to use this apps.

PARENTS: If you have a younger child using this app I would advise you to watch your child. It is not a safe world but no matter what app you use there will be nasty people.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGeorgiaDale October 19, 2016
often see men asking people to lift there top and stuff, if the child is 13 or younger they may not know what this means and do it?

Teen, 17 years old Written byPScutie99 October 15, 2016

Careful who you befriend

Well I think its a good app but in my personal experience I got harassed on here please be carful who you follow.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinknenm September 29, 2016

Amazing

Teen, 15 years old Written byX.x.makayla.x.x September 22, 2016

Please read

I just saw the new update, about after a month that it deletes all the broadcasts that were made longer than a month ago. I don't NOT like this update because now I cannot watch my brodcasts that I made when I was 13 years old. I really miss the memories and wish you guys didn't delete them. I chose this app over live.ly because this app would capture all my memories. Now I am devistated. If you would please fix this and I will be super happy, same with the other live.me members frustrated about the same thing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNinorocks22 September 8, 2016