All teen and kid member reviews for Max Payne Mobile

Teen, 17 years old Written byEsrbFreak June 21, 2014

Good game

Good game for kids 13+ but the gameplay it self is very boring
Teen, 14 years old Written byDrayoc April 23, 2012

The biggest overeaction on common sense I have ever seen.

Ok so i'm going to clear this up once and for all. The pc version of this game, the original, is EXACTLY the same as the mobile version. On the ESRB rating it only mentions, blood, and violence. Now. Lets clear this up. A four on sex? Are. You. Kidding. If there was any sexual content, it would be mentioned in the ESRB rating. Yes, there is a brief mention of an x rated movie, but all it says, is x rated movie. There's no discussion about it. Now There are a few mentions and glimpses of prostitutes but thats all, but they are all talked about in a bad sense. They're the bad guys. I would give it maybe a two on sex. But trust me they WAY overexagerated on this part. Next four on language? WHAT? There is very infrequent mild language. Every obscinety I can think of? There is only H**l B****rd D**n and one, just ONE use of bulls***. Thats it. Thats all. It's very, infrequent. I would give it a two on language for how infrequent it is. Next up, drugs. Now, yes, the game does revolve around a mythical drug Valkyrie, but your the good guy trying to bring it down! You never use it! Yes you use painkillers, but he's not technicaly abusing them, he's using them because he's in pain. He smokes once, at the very beginning of the game, and he even promises it will be his last time. I would give it a three on drugs for the game revolving around the drug your trying to bring down. Now, the violence was the only thing they didn't exagerate about. it deffinently deserves a four. You, the good guy, are constantly shooting bad guys, its the point of the game. There is blood, but not nearly as much as in the pc version. Its not that bad, though I would keep younger kids away just becuase of the blood. It's got some pretty graphic blood and isn't not for little kids. There isn't any bullet wounds or anything, just blood. But, keep in mind, just because it has blood doesnt mean it's inappropriate for everyone. Overall, big overeaction on common senses part. You are the good guy trying to bring down a drug deal. The mild language and mentions of prostitutes can be skipped because it's only in the cut scenes. ESRB got it right. The only really iffy thing about this game is the blood and violence. Still, parents, be carefull about who you let play this. It's definently not for younger kids. Overall it's a very well done and intense game. I deffinently recommend to anyone fifteen and up, maybe a little younger if you can handle some blood.