Parent reviews for Mix'Em

Mix and match and more with four simple games.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent of a 5 and 7-year-old Written bySophie0601 February 1, 2011

Great app for kids and moms too!

My 5 & 7 year old kids LOVE this game. Whenever I walk into the room and they are huddled together with the itouch, laughing and playing, I know it is Mix'Em! I They love that it is fun, and I love that it is educational. With this game I am not worried about my kids seeing or hearing any inappropriate. Worth every penny!

Parent of a 4 and 7-year-old Written bytkmomma February 1, 2011

Great game for your little ones!

It's a great game. Very simple, yet keeps the kids interested! My 4 and 7 year old boys love to play this game!

Parent of a 3 and 6-year-old Written byDrew26.2 February 1, 2011

Promotes learning, hand-eye coordination in an enjoyable easy to use format for kids 2+!!!!

This.Is.Fantastic. My kids (6 & 3) look forward to road trips because of Mix-Em! You can create your own character with many different outfits and then see your creation throughout the game. There are so many different opportunities to learn while having a blast! I also did research on this developer and found they have MORE apps to offer!!! Truly a 10 out of 10! Can't wait for the next app!

Parent of a 3 and 4-year-old Written bymarilyn617 January 31, 2011
I bought this app for my 3 and 5 year old, primarily as a way to help them get through some longer car rides. I'm pretty picky when it comes to apps. My husband and I always go through any apps we buy for the kids first and then play the games with them to make sure they understand how it works. Let me just say that this game was a lot of fun. I loved listening to them laugh when they created their own goofy characters. There are a lot of matching games on the app store (we had a few on our iPhones already), but the kids really liked that it had characters from the game. Our son also likes the spelling game and now seems to recognize the words in the game (which to me are more difficult than most words at the preschool level). I believe this app was money well spent.