Pizzeria sim delivers valuable lessons about economics.

Educator and Parent Written bymaryann2h March 5, 2014

Review the pizza math game for kids

It is a good game to get kids to think quickly, work better with their math facts and understand how to make customers happy. The only issue is that people come in and want more toppings.. It is obvious to pay attention to this feedback, but unclear if they can charge for additional toppings? For ex. A product list that includes price for additional cheese, etc. Pother than that, my student loves the game and is improving math skills by using it.
Educator and Parent Written byCarrie M. November 23, 2015

Fun, engaging; nice application for quick multiplication

One of our very favorite educational apps that ties math knowledge to real-world problem-solving. Players learn how much to charge for pizzas through trial and error (customers complain when pizzas cost too much and don't make enough money when they charge too little)... The game can get frustrating for kids who haven't memorized multiplication tables but I found to be that a BENEFIT. I sat with my 7yo son while he played this and when he got frustrated at losing so many customers (bc he couldn't do quick multiplication and would be adding 6+6+6+6 in his head), I showed him how to create a multiplication table. In other words, it allowed him to see the value in memorizing what might otherwise seem like trivial facts, as both of us competed to build the biggest shop.
Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2016

UGGGGHHHHHHH!

uGH, I hate this app and deleted it soon after downloading it. It is very frustrating and I couldn't get the hang of it. You can get it, it's good for learning, just verrrry frustrating.