Kid reviews for TikTok - Real Short Videos

Sing, lip-synch, and share videos; watch for iffy content.

Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2018
The Tik Tok app is truly a stigma magnet, its like if stigma put on clothes and started walking. I looked it up, they had a "stripping" challenge and i don't feel like this is for kids. Also, the Tik Tok app is just a ball of stigma that keeps growing!

Teen, 17 years old Written bySophia5666 November 19, 2018

Lily pie

I think it is not safe but i want to check it out.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittenPupper November 17, 2018

This is mainly for parents..

TikTok was originally musical.ly. Lately, there hasn’t been nearly as much bad content as parents are saying. Yes, there is swearing. And yes, if you look hard enough, you can find inappropriate content. But you really have to look. As long as you have a responsible kid who won’t keep looking into that stuff it’s fine. I don’t even have a private account and I’ve never had a single person message me about anything.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybob234 November 17, 2018

12 up

Teen, 13 years old Written byIceWallowCome69 November 15, 2018

If you want to get TikTok, read this!

Alright, so you want TikTok, right? Well, Just so you know, IM ALREADY TRACER!

Teen, 14 years old Written byGgeea17 November 15, 2018

furries

furries r on this app so it suck

Kid, 12 years old November 10, 2018

PARENTS MUST READ THIS!

I got musical.ly or tik tok a little while back. I was so excited to follow my friends, and make videos of my own. After a couple of days, I had 20 follow requests from complete strangers. Being only 10 years old, I freaked out and denied the requests. The next day, the same accounts had requested to follow me again! One day after school, I was at a friends house and she told me that her account was on public mode, and she had SO MANY followers, a total of 130. She was only 9 at the time. I asked if her parents knew and she said no, they didn't even know she had the app. After only 4 days of owning this app, I decided to disable my account. I googled how to, and apparently, YOU CAN'T! I deleted the app, but my account will always be up, and just because you're on private, doesn't mean you safe. Also, my friend told me that she deleted the app too, because her followers started messaging her late at night, and it scared her. Please don't let this happen to your kids. This is a messed up app and no kid deserves to be put out in a world of creeps. I got this app because all my friends had it, but none of us knew that our privacy was at stake. Don't risk your kid's privacy. Please don't.

Teen, 13 years old Written byciaranicoleriley November 7, 2018

this is the best thing that I ever had

I think it so fun and amazing
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessicaForrester November 6, 2018

Jessica

it is only where you sing and you can add people and text.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoLord424 October 22, 2018

It's Tik Tok, what did you expect

Tik Tok is a piece of trash app where people think that they're really cool for lip syncing dumb videos but they're just so dumb. Don't bother with this app, you really look stupid by doing this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTalia ok October 20, 2018

OMG

This is a really good app that helps you keep in contact with friends, you make videos with editing and you post or save privately. This app is also really good at time killing.!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byFrancoisCarpentier October 11, 2018

MOST DISGUSTING, CORRUPT APP I'VE EVER COME ACROSS.

The company that owns this censored a youtuber who made only a slightly critical video about this app. Looking through comment sections on videos about this app, you will find the most disturbing confessions from users about the things they find on this app. This is owned by a corrupt company in China, where challenges to the powerful have resulted in such things such as the massacre in Tainamen Square. Should you use this app if you're a kid, you will certainly be contacted by a pedophile. So many of them on this site! That should not be surprising as the most popular girls on this app are underage and wear skimpy clothing (sometimes NO clothing I've heard) and so much makeup. They lip sync to sexual songs. Some also practice self harm on this app... Letting your kids use this app would be the same as letting your kids spend time at the devil's house. So many pedos on this app doing very disgusting things. The "privacy" settings on this app are a joke, too. My generation is screwed

Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2018

Gets really bad

My younger sister had already got into bad content. My sister is so distracted by this boring Music service.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMandee3 September 9, 2018

It's musically but rip offs of Kesha song Tik Tok

People who have dominated Musical.ly should not be sad when it merged to Tik Tok. I was recommend to try it out and believe me it's pretty much not good. Although, i like some videos there...

Teen, 16 years old Written byKRCC August 31, 2018

Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written bygabby313923 July 20, 2018

Kinda cringey

Somehow popular. I find it cringey but 7-12 year olds will enjoy it.

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2018

Disgusting, bringing kids away from reality.

Okay, so these kids are saying that "Oh, musically is so awesome and stuff, blah blah blah!" Well, it's not. Some of my friends have it and every second they go back to their phones saying they need to check on their views whatever. It's so annoying and it stops the fun stuff we are doing. Also, my little cousin has musically and I watched one of her videos and SHE WAS PRETEND SMOKING. I freaked out and she just started giggling. Also, this is meant for 13 year olds but these little kids lie so they can do whatever this is. There's a lot of sexual content too, like little girls being all sexy and shaking their butt whatever. ..it's a bad influence. Kids under 13 should not do this! I think they are too irresponsible. Well, the majority. (Sorry.) Plus, they can reveal your child's information and where your child is and how she/he is like from watching the video. You can't trust people. So don't get it. Please. Thank you.

Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2018

from a kid's view

At the moment, I am 12. I have had musically since I was 9. At first, I only followed friends, and now I follow anyone I like. The songs, you can pick songs you like, you can avoid ones with swearing. There are people that act inappropriate, but you can block/report them and move on. I absolutely love musically, because I have made some amazing friends who love and support me, and musically has made me realize some things about myself that I never knew before. I highly recommend it if your kid is responsible and knows what to avoid.

Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2018

Don't let kids get it!

Do not let your kids download this app!!! I have tried it, but i did not really feel safe. And after trying live.ly, I have made my conclusion that its 18+. Because on a live stream, I had to witness adult content!! And also, the musically app has alot of bad adult language.