Kid reviews for TikTok - Real Short Videos

Sing, lip-synch, and share videos; watch for iffy content.

Teen, 14 years old Written byyungjae December 2, 2017

jae

its great not bad at all for any age its hard to find bad things in this app not that theres anything bad

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunter44 November 27, 2017
Kid, 11 years old November 19, 2017

Eh. Boring and super cringe sometimes.

I used to make Musical.lys, that is, until I smacked some sense into myself. It’s so stupid, and the only reason that I still have the app is to like my friends Musical.lys. Skip this one.

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2017

Use caution

so basically its a fine app, but you have to make sure that as a kid that you are only making lip syncs to lyrics you understand, are not inappropriate, and that your parent(s) would approve of. have fun!

Teen, 13 years old Written byToaster45 August 22, 2017

Skip this app

This app is a disgrace to humanity. Musical.ly should not be used by anyone. Aside from the fact that this app is completely pointless and will make you cringe very hard, I actually found 8-10 year olds doing Musical.lys on things they really shouldn't know about like Brandon Rogers (look him up at your own risk if you're under 13). Overall, stay away from Musical.ly at all costs. Also, you can't delete your account unless you ask musical.ly itself.
Teen, 13 years old Written byacupoftea July 21, 2017

There are better, safer, more enjoyable apps.

I'm going to be completely honest here, so bear with me... Musical.ly encourages kids to seek attention and promotes popularity desire. Uses of words like "S***, hell, f***, "netflix and chill," and other inappropriate references. Personally I think the app is a waste of time and--if you're a parent--let your kid stick to something safer and actually enjoyable. If you're a kid/teen-- this app will probably hit the list of regrets for you. Personally it's none of my business what apps you/your kids decide to download but I'd cross this one out as a no-no. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2017
Teen, 13 years old Written byOpal F June 15, 2017

Stop being overprotective of your children!

I'm 13 and I use this app, you guys should stop being so overprotective of your teenagers, They know what sex is, they know it's natural, I wouldn't recommend it to any age under 13, because, well, children's faces shouldn't be plastered all over the Internet. You, as the parents, need to monitor what your kids say on apps like this, it's a social media app, what do you expect?

Teen, 14 years old Written byperson1111 May 31, 2017

Fun app not that innaporite

This is a fun basic social media app. Kids should download this app before they download other social media apps. Occanaly swearing in sogs, but that basicly it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byiiWatermelonz May 20, 2017

Some adult content, and everything else, but amusing.

Adult content is frequent, but not all that rated M stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnna Moore May 4, 2017
Teen, 13 years old Written byTarlia.jou April 11, 2017
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2017

Don't Waste Your Time On This App

This app was fun to use when I first got it, but it got really boring after a while, and I realized it is very inapropriate for kids. I was into it and I got it because my friends said it was GREAT and all of that stuff, but it is really not. I am very surprised that any parents let their kids download apps like this because people do pretty much anything they can do in their musical.lys, including really bad movements.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymillaax April 8, 2017

Very good app with little iffy content.

Yes. musically does have innapropriate content. i have never discovered anything that is wrong for children. however, some musicals involve swearing. there are sponsors all over the app though however, no ads. other than this, the app is fine for tweens (10-13) teens, (13-18) and adults.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBadBass2001 February 7, 2017

Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2017

Musical.ly

I think that this app entertains kids from ages 10 and higher. This app is a lip sync app where kids can lip sync to songs by any artist. If you are worried about your child getting this app, they can have a private account, where only their friends or people that they let can see their videos. Also, parents can create an account for themselves so that they can follow their kid(s) and watch their videos and see what they are doing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe vamps September 15, 2016
This is a very good site.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySaydeh September 5, 2016
I'm a teenager and I've posted on musically and I regret it I think I looked stupid doing them and I at least wasn't one of the kids showing too much or doing inappropriate things just my plain videos disgust me I don't think any child should be using this app with out adult supervision because you don't know what kids are capable of doing now in days.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyisepic July 27, 2016

Creative,Fun,Interactive App

The app Musical.ly is a fun app that 'musers' can create short music videos on their favorite songs! You can choose the songs from their online music library or choose your own music! But I do recommend this for 12 year olds, because some songs do have swears in them. But there is no drug,alcohol,sex,violence on Musical.ly.

Teen, 13 years old Written byQueeniya_123 July 23, 2016