Kid reviews for Netflix

Lots of great kids' media but imperfect parent controls.

Teen, 15 years old Written bychriz123 April 25, 2011

if u have netflix go ahead and get this

welll...its a awesome app ...wut u use it for is up to you if yer kid knows wut they can and cant watch its fine plus they have parental settings so id say its for everyone

Kid, 11 years old December 6, 2010

Its great on a cpu but not a mobile app

I have it. Best for a computer, but apps dont work as well. Just dont let your kids watch r rated movies have them say what they are gonna watch and make sure they are telling the truth like i have to do unless its rated PG-13 or a movie they watched. My parents trust me.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2015

I couldn't get by without it.

It is very appropriate and I know three year olds that use it.
Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2015

Ok, If you trust you child

So its okay for children if you think they will check the ratings and check with you before the ywatch it ;33
Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2016

Netflix is literally so good!

Look, lots of people don't like the fact that you can see any movie you like but how is this different from watching TV? Your child can also watch ANYTHING on TV!! Why not give Netflix? It's only 10 bucks a month! It's PERFECT for the whole family!

Teen, 16 years old Written bypolocatfan April 17, 2014

How do I review Netflix?

Let me type here individual age groups. 0-4: I would go for it on kids mode. there are some good kids shows on netflix for that age group. 5-12: I would go for it on the Kids mode. There are a lot of good shows like the Pokemon Anime, Fetch, Old Cartoon Network Shows, Phineas and Ferb, etc. 13-17: I would go for it but keep watch on your kids. There are some...Adult... Films on there... thats all I'm going to say on the matter. Shows I recommend for teens on there. Family Guy, Mythbusters, Futurama(Entire Series), American Dad, etc. 18+: Lots of good TV-MA shows on there and some... adult things as I have mentioned. I havent marked off the too much stuff as it really is up to the thing you are watching on there.

Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2010

for older kids and parents

some rated r or rated pg-13 which is fine with me

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2016

Ok but it shut down blockbuster

Netflix is ok but why did it close down blockbuster. i love going to a video store and renting a movie. and some movies can have some bad stuff in it. its good for a kid but bring that kid to a video store instead.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNeveralone4 January 4, 2014

Good for everyone to enjoy

Anyone can actually watch netflix depends on what they are watching. Anyone under the age of 10 should watch on the kids section

Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2012

Awesome App, but Beware!

You can watch educational shows/movies and movies/shows where you don't learn a thing! I have no restrictions so I can watch anything I want, although I'm old enough to know I should only watch PG-13 movies with my parents permission, also Netflix can recommend TV shows that could be rated R or TV-MA, so beware!

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 October 22, 2010

Good, but kinda iffy

Netflix is a very good website for streaming movies and television shows. I am getting tired of them deleting some of my favorite videos, but otherwise it's pretty good. It can be iffy for some kid because you can watch different movies on istant view so an 11-year-old could watch an R-rated movie easily.

Kid, 9 years old September 18, 2013

Great

Me and my brothers love Netflix I love watching Ben 10 and deadly dozen My littlest brother watches power rangers

Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2011

You have to be ten

Ok. I Have it but I know I can only watch stuff if they say I can so if your kids don't tell you what there doing or just like to be alone all the time they can't have it

Teen, 14 years old Written byMae_Willson August 1, 2016

Any kid can use

I think that any kid of any age can use Netflix under supervision

Teen, 15 years old Written byaliimop June 1, 2017

Amazing

Well Netflix is just the best!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 15, 2014

It depends on the movie or TV show.

The download is free, but you have to get a membership with a monthly cost. Netflix is not just an app it is also a website so this stuff you're about to read applies for both. Wide selection of movies and TV shows from any genre you could think of. This is hard to review for family friendliness because they have everything from Curious George to demon possession movies and everything in between. Overall, it depends on the movie or show.

Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

you need to watch what you can...

there are rated r/pg13 movies, but people need to see what they can watch.

Kid, 8 years old March 26, 2017

I Think this is great for kids (including me)

There is a lot of good family movies on there. And a lot of shows for all ages. For example Undercover Boss or Good Burger. I Think there is a 3 month free trial.
Kid, 7 years old October 15, 2017

Fuller House

bad words

Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2016

Great app where you can watch stuff!

Alright, Netflix can be an app and a website that you can watch things on. Right now, I'm reviewing the app. If I were to review the website, I would say it is more for adults and I'd rate that 14+. The app allows you to make a kid's Netflix. On the kid's website, the ratings go up to TV-14 and PG-13. But most of them are rated PG, TV-Y7, TV-PG, et cetera and all the other kids ratings. You can also create an adult Netflix, which are for adults. The adult Netflix is NOT for kids. They have rated R movies and TV-MA movies/ shows on there! I would recommend getting the app instead and let your kid watch on the kid's Netflix and NOT the adult Netflix.