All teen and kid member reviews for PicsArt - Photo Studio

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2013

Good

Fun photo editing app! Very good!
Kid, 9 years old October 19, 2013

PARENTS DO NOT GET THIS FOR YOUR KID 13 AND UNDER IF THEY ARE USING SOCIAL NETWORK

If you are getting it for photo editing, it is a fantastic app. BUT, if you are getting it for the social network FOR YOUR KID UNDER 13, read this review. There is a HUGE my little pony fandom which i am to talk to you about. By the way, i am part of this fandom, but i am not in any way what the others are. if you dont believe me look at my profile @musicismylifeap 1. WAY TOO MUCH SWEARING!!! examples: "go f*** yourself you fat a** b**** just go die in your room and f*** yourself" calling people d**ks (@artsypartsy23) "well your a f***in b**** u know that?" (@rosie222) 2. "CLOPPING" clopping is pony s*x. people ENJOY looking at it and posting it i dont know why. i am completely against it. 3. HACKERS people always get hacked all the time and it ruins their reputation on picsart too many security issues There are some perfectly nice people like @angela321 and @lazylion but most of them are jerks so watch out @mesteell (which is very famous on picsart) clops and does role playing where this girl is kidnapped and gets raped i hate it btw u can block people if you are getting this for your kid turn social network OFF!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2013

For Teens and Adults

Its Looks like Photoshop,Picasa,etc. But for teens & adults
Teen, 13 years old Written byKdrewk June 27, 2015

Okay

I have this app, and it's a pretty good photo editor but none of my friends use the social feature so I stay off of it. I still prefer apps like Pic Collage and such.
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2014

Very good editing app but the social network is iffy

I got this for editing I don't use the social network I just use it to edit. If kids don't know about the social network option they are perfectly safe I recommend this app for editing
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnnieBunnie328 August 21, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byCraftygal15 November 9, 2015

Great photo editor app but not a great social media app

I use this app to make my photos better but I would not reccomend to let young kids on this app for the media. People put bad photos and put bad messages under them.