Make storybooks sing with your own photos and text.

Parent Written byBaffo February 3, 2012

Great idea, but not worth the $$$

Given how expensive (A$20) it is, the product was more rudimentary than I imagined (no editing of pictures, only photo illustrations, poor voicing) and the tech support (pdf files on the web) was good when eventually found but that wasn't easier. It was cool (and necessary) to record our own voice, but very tricky to find out how to share stories, and ULTRA disappointing to discover the carefully crafted story could only be shared with voicing if the intended recipients also forked out $$$ for Pictello! It could be emailed as a pdf file, but that was small consolation after she'd spent so long recording her voice for distant family too.
Parent of an infant, 3, 5, and 8 year old Written byTaximom4four February 3, 2014

TO EXPENSIVE!

I was disappointed to see that the app did not offer more based on the price. It is pretty basic and I actually have other storybook apps that were cheaper and work better. Look at iStorymaker or i Create Social Skills Stories both were much cheaper and have more editing options. Will continue to use the others that I owned.
Parent Written byDebbCall June 16, 2014

Pictello

We have been using Pictello for over a year now and I just love it. I am so IT clueless but this app is so so easy to use. It has 2 options that can guide you through every step of making a story. Photos are easily imported from your camera roll. I find it so easy to use that I often make a story whilst on the go eg; if I need to make a story about shopping I can just open Pictello take a photo and add the text. easy as 1,2,3, I Have used Pictello for making many memory books as my child is non-verbal, we have made social stories that have helped in many occasions. I give Pictello 10/10