All member reviews for Plants vs. Zombies

Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

Just a little violent, but not much.

Basic. You plant plants. And some plants attack, some plants help you get sunlight (you use it to buy plants) and while others, just help you in a different way. It's a thinking game. You got to be careful of where you plant, which plant to pick, and how much. It's very fun, I enjoyed it my self. Though, if you lose a battle..I think this thing comes up. It says ''THE ZOMBIES ATE YOUR BRAINS!'' and blood is gushing down the screen. They have many zombies. But overall, I give it a buy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCosmo4ever July 25, 2010

You don't have it?

This game is amazing, and so easy to learn! It is a little violent, but it isn't a big deal. Anyone can learn, maybe even 2 year olds. It's addictive though, so manage your time. If you don't have it, get it!
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2011

fun

This is my favorite game. im so addicted!
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

Very addicting and can be of critical thinking so it helps u be able too think better.

I liked it but they can sometimes have scary scenes if u shoot them and their heads come off.Though its very addicting I always ask my parents if I can play it my dad's iphone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 1, 2011

Great for kids

The only thing bad here is the violence, and if you look closely there is a very little amount of blood. This game is EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHoneyCruller June 29, 2010

Darn, is it addicting to play and even better to watch.

I have no idea how something with such a ridiculous theme could be so much fun. Me, I had never thought anything like this would even be okay. I have no idea why it is so amazing. I really don't know how it's possible. It's a game which you defend your land against invading zombies using adorable, fighting plants. It's worth it, because there is never a point where it's too difficlut. If you are speechless after you play this, give me a High Five, because I'm just as confused as you are.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2010

AWSOME GAME but is so good kids get to addicted to it!!!

Plats v zombies is a great game for 6+. I mean my little brother plays it on my touch alot and he's 7. But he is so addicted to it that he asks constently to play it so watch out: it's so good your kid (or u) and they like it so much they'll bug u anytime anyplace!!!!
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2010

not bad at all great game and i dont have anymore money in the game noooooooo
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2010

cool

so much fun and for anyone 9 and over might be iffy for younger kids because the zombies can be a bit creepy but fine otherwise
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 7, 2010

perfect 4 older kids 10+

fun game with plants shooting zombies harder to play for younger kids . u need a BRAINS!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2010

great game, no epic game

so the story goes that your defending your house agenst zombies, and the plants shoot at the zombies. its kind of scarry because of the graficts and thay moan brains!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmericanIdiotX1 November 13, 2011

WARNING: extremely addictive!

While this game might not actually eat your brains, it will have your brain helplessly hooked on this fun, strategy game. Unlike other zombie games (such as the Call of Duty franchise) this game will not have you parents in turmoil over game your child is playing, with hardly ANY blood (small red smear on bucket zombie) and minimal, almost comical limb loss. The game also features humorous characters, and varying levels for game-play variety. The Only issue? It seems that turning it OFF and doing something productive becomes impossible after less than 2 minutes
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

I Have The Computer Version But It's The Same Thing: ROCKING THE SCREEN!!!

This is SUCH an awesome game! I have the computer version but it's the same thing. It is SOOOO much fun and before you know it, 3 hours have gone by!
Kid, 9 years old August 10, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byscaredpancake August 19, 2011

Plants Vs. Zombies is Best Strategy Game!

This is one of the most fun strategy games I have. I don't understand how people say it is violent, because it is just plants attacking zombies. My little 8 year old brother plays it, loves it and isn't scared or have nightmares from it. This game is really fun!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2011

GOOD GAME!

I THIS GAME ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! But it has violent stuff like plants shooting, taking, exploding, drowning the zombies. A tad bit of blood well on the buckethead zombie he has a screech of blood on his bucket. And when the plants attack their body falls part don't worry no blood. Not scary just easy to draw cartoons not detial zombies to give you kid stinking nightmares. It's real easy to play. Get enough Sunlight (money in this game) and get a plant. Click and drag where ever the zombie is. But it gets harder near the end. I beat the game and trust me it took me a half of a year to beat it! Your child isn't going to finish the game in one day like other PC games. This game is also a mobie app of the ipods. So please give your kids the game, or the zombies will EAT YOUR BRAINS! (The whole game is about not having the zombies get in your house to eat them, don't worry when they get in it doesn't show then it just has a screen pop us the say the Zombies ate your brians then Game Over.)
Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2012

Addictive and Fun

PvZ is fun strategy-based game where the player has to plant plants to defend their house from zombies. This game very microscopic small violence which is how the zombie's heads come off, and how the plants "shoot" whatever their ability to shoot is. ex:peashooter shoots peas. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PLAY!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2012

Fun

Fun game, enjoyable for casual and hardcore gamers alike, all ages 7 and up. The cartoon violence isn't a problem at all, the aim of the game being to defend your lawn using all kinds of plants!
Kid, 8 years old April 7, 2012

Fun for kids; more funny than scary

This is a cute and entertaining game. The zombies are cartoon-like and not scary. Kids will be challenged by the need to place their plants strategically and to act quickly to defend against approaching "waves" of zombies. Although there is some cartoon violence (zombies' heads pop off and some of them get run over by lawnmowers), there is no blood. The background music is catchy, too. My elementary school-age kids loved this game.
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2012

Plants VS Zombies ROCKS!

Includes a touch of blood, but shouldn't be too bad. Use the plants to battle off zombies by collecting sun! I love this game.