All member reviews for Plants vs. Zombies

Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

Just a little violent, but not much.

Basic. You plant plants. And some plants attack, some plants help you get sunlight (you use it to buy plants) and while others, just help you in a different way. It's a thinking game. You got to be careful of where you plant, which plant to pick, and how much. It's very fun, I enjoyed it my self. Though, if you lose a battle..I think this thing comes up. It says ''THE ZOMBIES ATE YOUR BRAINS!'' and blood is gushing down the screen. They have many zombies. But overall, I give it a buy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCosmo4ever July 25, 2010

You don't have it?

This game is amazing, and so easy to learn! It is a little violent, but it isn't a big deal. Anyone can learn, maybe even 2 year olds. It's addictive though, so manage your time. If you don't have it, get it!
Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2015

LEARNING

alright game, but appropriate for all ages

not the most fun game in the world, but nothing inappropriate for anyone over 5 the end quote "the zombies ate your brains" has screaming so be aware of that. it's extremely easy to play and does kinda show names of plants (most are fictional)
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2011

fun

This is my favorite game. im so addicted!
Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2012

Addictive and Fun

PvZ is fun strategy-based game where the player has to plant plants to defend their house from zombies. This game very microscopic small violence which is how the zombie's heads come off, and how the plants "shoot" whatever their ability to shoot is. ex:peashooter shoots peas. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PLAY!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2012

Plants VS Zombies ROCKS!

Includes a touch of blood, but shouldn't be too bad. Use the plants to battle off zombies by collecting sun! I love this game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 1, 2011

Great for kids

The only thing bad here is the violence, and if you look closely there is a very little amount of blood. This game is EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2011

GOOD GAME!

I THIS GAME ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! But it has violent stuff like plants shooting, taking, exploding, drowning the zombies. A tad bit of blood well on the buckethead zombie he has a screech of blood on his bucket. And when the plants attack their body falls part don't worry no blood. Not scary just easy to draw cartoons not detial zombies to give you kid stinking nightmares. It's real easy to play. Get enough Sunlight (money in this game) and get a plant. Click and drag where ever the zombie is. But it gets harder near the end. I beat the game and trust me it took me a half of a year to beat it! Your child isn't going to finish the game in one day like other PC games. This game is also a mobie app of the ipods. So please give your kids the game, or the zombies will EAT YOUR BRAINS! (The whole game is about not having the zombies get in your house to eat them, don't worry when they get in it doesn't show then it just has a screen pop us the say the Zombies ate your brians then Game Over.)
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2015

LEARNING

Great game not for young kids

Need to know that it is a very strategic game so your kid will learn something. For the game the price is a little high for a game like this. Also the zombies heads fall off and land on the ground leaving a bloody neck. Also leg fall off with with a bone sticking out
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 August 11, 2014

LEARNING

A violent but intellectual simulator.

I played this for weeks after getting it. With the silly humor and comical looking plants, this might seem a childish game, but I always enjoy waves of zombies running at you. And it's intelligent. Through half of the game you have access to sun, the in game currency, with which you can buy plants. But you can't just have fighting plants. Wall-nuts provide a barrier for your other plants to shoot, blow up or eat zombies, whilst sunflowers provide extra sun. USE THEM AT NIGHT TIME! With most of the zombie deaths being falling over or turning to ash, this is essentially a zombie apocalypse cartoon, and any child fine with watching Tom and Jerry or other slapstick cartoons should be fine playing this. Great, funny and educational. How could it get better?
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2014

LEARNING

Somewhat violent but still fun

Plants vs Zombies is a good tower defense game where fun types of plants are strategically used against a variety of zombies. It does have some spooky little things in it, like the sounds, and the zombies also have minor blood on them when their arms falls off (and the bucket-head has some all the time). But overall, good game, pretty fun, strategic, and a bit of scary stuff in it, so just show this game to the 9+ year olds
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

epic!!!

Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2013

A little scary and violent but very fun!

You plant, plants and the plants attack the zombies. The aim is to try and stop the zombies from getting in the house. By planting plants like Peashooters (Shoot Peas). It can be a little scary as the zombies moan "Brainzzzzz" most of the time and "I'm coming". There are some scary scenes, when you kill the zombies, their head falls off (Usually) or they stumble and then fall (Sometimes). It is very addictive and very fun! It's also not very hard, though it does get hard near the end.
Kid, 8 years old April 30, 2013

Good for any age

Nuff said
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

Plants Vs Zombies

I'm Going to Let My Mom Review This.-switchfootfan. This is a great game and very addicting. I love to play this in my spare time. I have beat adventure mode twice. Very fun!!!-Mom
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2012

Fun

Fun game, enjoyable for casual and hardcore gamers alike, all ages 7 and up. The cartoon violence isn't a problem at all, the aim of the game being to defend your lawn using all kinds of plants!
Kid, 8 years old April 7, 2012

Fun for kids; more funny than scary

This is a cute and entertaining game. The zombies are cartoon-like and not scary. Kids will be challenged by the need to place their plants strategically and to act quickly to defend against approaching "waves" of zombies. Although there is some cartoon violence (zombies' heads pop off and some of them get run over by lawnmowers), there is no blood. The background music is catchy, too. My elementary school-age kids loved this game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 17, 2012

Great Game - with action required

Plants vs. Zombies (App) is a game which you can download on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. Some action with very little violence are needed in order to play this game. A great game for kids and teens.
Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2012

totaly aproppriate!

Awesome game! Totaly ment for young kids. Their is nothing inappropriate about this game. You certainly don't have to be 11 to play this game, I don't no what the heck these idiots were thinking!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmericanIdiotX1 November 13, 2011

WARNING: extremely addictive!

While this game might not actually eat your brains, it will have your brain helplessly hooked on this fun, strategy game. Unlike other zombie games (such as the Call of Duty franchise) this game will not have you parents in turmoil over game your child is playing, with hardly ANY blood (small red smear on bucket zombie) and minimal, almost comical limb loss. The game also features humorous characters, and varying levels for game-play variety. The Only issue? It seems that turning it OFF and doing something productive becomes impossible after less than 2 minutes