All member reviews for Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo

Clever, classic PC game a mix of fun and problem solving.

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2011

AWESOME

I remember when I was 3 or 4 and went to daycare all the kids would take turns on the computer and play this or spy fox dry cereal and those games were the best!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2011

brings memoreies when i was like 4

I love thisi remeber putt putt saves the zoo. i also love the others games of spy fox and others. its just amazing you will love the app. man i iwsh i had a iphone or an ipod!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJosiawesome December 16, 2011

Brings back childhood memories

I remember the days when we used to boot up the Windows 95 computer so we could play Putt-Putt. I always loved this game as well as the other games from Humongous Etertainment (specifically "Pajama Sam", "Fatty Bear" & "Spy Fox"). One of my favorite parts of this game is you can click almost anywhere to watch an entertaining animation. This game is geared toward younger players so older kids may find it a bit boring, but the young ones will have countless hours of fun with this. Content-wise there is nothing that anyone would consider offensive. Overall, if you have little ones, this game would be a great addition to your game library.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupdakid December 27, 2014

da best

IT AWSUME
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 July 26, 2012

LEARNING

Okay computer-turned-app game

I lik it okay, but it brings back memories when I was a kid :). This game is fine for kids and teaches them problem-solving.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygbsfan March 25, 2012

Fun!

I played on my computer when I was little, and enjoyed it, but the CD got messed up or something and it wouldn't work after a while.
Parent Written byNimbusGames January 6, 2012

BEST IN GENRE for Quality, Safety and Value.

This award winning game is wonderful for children with adorable characters and rich colorful environments.. It helps develop problem solving and crtical thinking skills.With over 25,000 frames of animation, 3 hours of audio including over an hour of talking characters you won't find another game that comes close to the quality and quantity of content. This is honestly BEST IN GENRE for Quality, Safety and Value.