All member reviews for Scribblenauts Remix

Vocabulary-building word puzzle game shines on iOS.

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2012

This game is awesome

This is one of the best fun word games you could find on the App Store in my opinion. There is some violence though. You can type in a Bazooka, and it will give it to you, meaning you can shoot people. You should buy this game!!
Educator and Parent of a 5, 14, and 17 year old Written byBaldwin April 12, 2012

A different kind of videogame

This game is great because the goal is so different from other video games. You aren't following a pre-designed path or figuring out the "right" way to beat the level. You have to come up with ideas of your own. That makes it hard to get at first--my son initially said "this is boring, it doesn't tell you what you have to do." But when I suggested he could give the guy almost anything he wanted--like maybe a flamethrower (just saying)--the lightbulb went on and the challenge shifted to how outlandish he could make his solutions. The limitation is the player's own imagination and vocabulary, and I think there's even been a couple of times when it helped teach my son how to spell a word correctly. Now we actually have the most fun just playing around without a goal, seeing what crazy & funny things we can populate the empty levels with. And then blowing them up.
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2012

Great!

This app is great! It's pretty good, considering it's only $4.99 . Just watch out, make sure you're child is typing somethings kid-friendly. For example, you can shoot people, and sort of, have kids, so make sure you're watching your kid.
Adult Written by454352 July 19, 2012

LEARNING

Paid updates sour this app

A lot of people are upset that the most recent update costs money, and that to unlock more questions you need to pay extra as well.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2014

LEARNING

If you love creative apps, this is for you.

I love this app! If your kids love logic, this is the game for them. I love trying to figure out the levels and when I do, I freak out. But, there is also some violence and if you are like me some evolution and I don't believe in that. The evolution stuff is only in one level so far. But, overall, this app is great and I recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2014

LEARNING

nice but should be inproved

people should make a little interesting for us children
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 August 25, 2013

AWSOME GAME GET IT RIGHT NOW !!!!!

Very fun an creative but a bit of vilonce like nukes , rpg , sniper , zombies
Educator Written byGardenqueen June 19, 2013

Go for it!

Fun, engaging, and my kids love it!
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2013

I LOVE IT!!!!!

This is one of my favorite apps! When i bring it to school, i show my friends and they always want to play!! This game teaches you to think creatively and also think of things you have never thought of before.
Kid, 7 years old March 24, 2013

creative

scribble nauts is a great game its very creative
Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2013

Good, but too easy

It's fun, but you'll probably want to buy the extra levels, because it's so easy. :P