Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Songify

Fun way to make your own tunes; some iffy user uploads.

Adult Written bykkklovesyoou April 16, 2012

songify is really fun:D

if the kids dont listen to the other peoples songs, then its fine. my 6 year old brother loves this app and has lots of fun!! he makes songs about cars and fruit and characters from movies:) and btw the ;yrics are kinda hard to hear and ive never heard anyone swear in any of the songs aha kat
Adult Written bycnr1089 March 3, 2016

By Default, this is a privacy nightmare...Please be aware

All the neighborhood kids got it, so my kids wanted it too! It seemed innocent, friends can share cool videos they make. Except, by default, it shares your location (not sure how close, probably city/town) and videos are viewable by anyone. Not to be paranoid, but I am not a big fan of my 8 year old daughter posting videos of her dancing around in her room, outside the house, etc, for everyone to see, at least not without me reviewing first. We turned off sharing location and also turned on privacy mode, so only "friends" can see their videos. We can't restrict their friends from the app ourselves, but we are less worried about that. Just be warned, this is an open social network that we are handing to our children to share things with...My kids don't have Facebook yet, so I don't see why allowing them on a video sharing site (that shares location by default!) is ok. OK, my rant is over. The app is pretty neat and the kids love it. Just be careful with the settings.

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byshery274 October 31, 2013

Disturbing Sexual Content

I like the app, but I think you should really screen your users. There is some very disturbing sexual content (i.e. photos) that no child or any person should be subject to. It has turned me off from wanting to use this app.