All teen and kid member reviews for Style Studio: Fashion Designer

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i think its stupid
Teen, 13 years old Written byLOVERDOG March 26, 2013

POSITIVE!

This is perfect for kids that want to express their inner passion! But, there should be an adult for kids 12 and younger because you are able to post photos of yourself. Have Fun! I only gave 4 stars because I am a hard judge, but it really deserves 5!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAppLovaa October 4, 2013

Review for payment and opinion.

I'm 12 years of age and although I no longer have this app, I still believe it is a good game, it's very realistic and a bit obbsesive, in a good way. Just to answer one FAQ, people usually and regularly want to know if you have to pay for access of certain things, the answer is no, not for access at least. The only things you pay for on this game, like any other app, this game will not request payment but there is option for more money to spend on the game and buying materials for even more creative ideas! Hope I helped!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLizziLicious17 July 11, 2016
LEARNING

Show us what your made of

I think that this is a great app reason being is because it allows kids to show us their creativity and express their inner childhood, also I think its good to keep your kids busy because of all the colours and pretty patterns.