Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Go, Subway Surfers! :-)

This is a fun game for all ages! There's not really any violence, but you're spray painting on a train illegally. You can connect to Game Center, but that's optional. You are jumping on trains, avoiding obstacles, and having fun!
Parent Written byspankakes September 20, 2013

It's not my favorite.

Its simplicity is geared for kids, but the theme is not. While relatively harmless and kids clearly love it, I question the premise of dodging police and trying to paint (graffiti) as many trains as you can. I certainly appreciate much artistic graffiti in our world, but when it's done for the sake of defacing public property and the emphasis is on its illegality, I don't think this is the best scenario for a kid's app.
Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2013

Subway Sufers

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!
Educator and Parent of a 9 year old Written byTeamThirdGrade January 3, 2014

Deleting Because of In-App Purchases

My daughter has a Kindle Fire, and she has clicked purchases for extra coins and keys twice. In-app purchases are the negative of this app. I would prefer up front costs. I am not a fan of cheat codes or buying things to get to higher levels. Perseverance, hard work, and time are more important to me, and I will be deleting this app from my daughter's Kindle.
Educator Written bydanielpaz January 31, 2015

$250 in two days

I am trying to figure out how my 8 years old child spent $250 in two days, buying coins, since he did not have my password.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Really fun!!!

It's a great game! But however, the game constantly wants you to connect to Facebook. It every once in a while glitches.
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Ummm

One of the girl character wears a dress that shows her chest, and some other female characters wear crop tops that also show their chest. I think it's inappropriate because of this.
Parent Written by915071 October 9, 2013

good

good
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

A Kids Game?.. Really?..

I do not think this is game should be for kids. When you start up the game there is a female character dressed inappropriately, once it loads you will be shown spray painting a wall, and when you press play a guard will chase after you and you see how long you can last. The game's bright colors make light of breaking rules. This game may have been made for kids but I think it conveys a bad message. The game also has many ads, and some of them show inappropriate things in them. The game also has many things that ask for real life money for in-game things. I personally will keep enjoying Subway Surfers but I don't the message is good for kids 8 and under.
Parent Written bySubwaySurfers.net May 7, 2014

Play Subway Surfers Game for Kids

This is a great game for kids to develop their skills, my son of 2 years started playing it on his android tablet then when he grew up a bit to 4 years old he goes to www.subwaysurfers.net to play it online, so far the whole family likes the game :)
Parent of a 6 year old Written byyosif November 15, 2014

nice game to pass the time

I'm using an android emulator called andy to run this game on my pc which is pretty cool http://www.andyroid.net/bundledapps/download-subway-surfers-pc-windows-8...
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2014

Characters

I love this app. But recently I saw the outfits on some of the people. They are a little showy and might make kids think its ok to put on outfits like that. Please consider when buying.
Parent Written byKylew09231 May 11, 2013
It's a wonderful game for all ages!!
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 19, 2014

Everyone

Nothing inappropriate.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Great!!

Great game! I know TODDLERS who play this and it doesn't scare them!
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

No educational avalue, but really fun!

Mindless-fun. I don't Care, I love it! It really is a knock off temple run. I've seen 3 year olds do better then I can.
Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2013

Surfin' on the Subway

Subway Surfer is about a boy on the train tracks. He tags "Subway Surfer"on one of the train cars and the sheriff comes after him. You can collect jetpacks, pogo-sticks and more as the boy as you run from the sheriff.
Adult Written byOktogo1234 June 29, 2015

Sick of facebook

Sick of always pushing Facebook if I want to play on Facebook I would have already ask someone once not continually if it keeps asking I will delete the game
Kid, 6 years old April 10, 2014

My Review of Subway Surfer

Subway Surfer is the best video game ever because you can switch characters. You can run or surf or get power-ups. Star means run fast! This means fly for 5 seconds and jet pack means fly for 1 minute. Did you know that there are mystery boxes? If you get one, there is a surprise in it, like 1 fresh stereo, 500 times closer to unlock Fresh! It's better than Angry Birds because in Angry Birds you have to shoot birds at pigs. There are lots of characters like Mason, Ninja, Trixy, Jake and Spike. And different villains come with different scenes. To jump, swipe up on phone! To duck, swipe down on phone! To turn left, swipe left on phone. And to turn right, swipe right on phone! I give it 100,000,000,000 stars!
Parent Written byameliah1 September 25, 2015
New Subway Surfers II beta! Download and play first. Beta version for developers. Push goo.gl/HtND0U