Kid reviews for Subway Surfers

Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Ummm

One of the girl character wears a dress that shows her chest, and some other female characters wear crop tops that also show their chest. I think it's inappropriate because of this.

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Go, Subway Surfers! :-)

This is a fun game for all ages! There's not really any violence, but you're spray painting on a train illegally. You can connect to Game Center, but that's optional. You are jumping on trains, avoiding obstacles, and having fun!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJusticeSB January 26, 2017

Inappropriate Add popups

Recently there have been many inappropriate adds poping up in this game. When adds like these pop up you have no controle over it, you see it. One of these adds showed a completely naked woman covered in chocolate with her nipple clearly showing. Another was a promotion for a game centered around teen sex and such. You saw breasts and disturbing storyline in the add. I think something really needs to be done about these adds considering the large number of young children who play this game.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPassionforWriting42 April 5, 2016

Meh

It's not all it's cracked up to be. It annoys me how the girls wear revealing crop tops and one of them twerks blatantly! Not appropriate, and I don't know why some people don't see this. Tricky wears a crop top that shows cleavage and her underwear is showing, clear as day. Really? A lot of disappointing racial stereotypes as well. The game itself is fine.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

A Kids Game?.. Really?..

I do not think this is game should be for kids. When you start up the game there is a female character dressed inappropriately, once it loads you will be shown spray painting a wall, and when you press play a guard will chase after you and you see how long you can last. The game's bright colors make light of breaking rules. This game may have been made for kids but I think it conveys a bad message. The game also has many ads, and some of them show inappropriate things in them. The game also has many things that ask for real life money for in-game things. I personally will keep enjoying Subway Surfers but I don't the message is good for kids 8 and under.

Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2014

Characters

I love this app. But recently I saw the outfits on some of the people. They are a little showy and might make kids think its ok to put on outfits like that. Please consider when buying.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCHR2004 March 30, 2019

Subway surfers review

This should have been rated E not E10+ there's no reason for E10+ and it's just a free app. for kids and there's no violence like csm said and kids 6 and up should know how to play kids 5 and up maynot quite know how to play yet and im 14 years old and i still play this i think it's for kids and adults the end

Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2018

Really good

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

adore

when I used to have an ipad, I played this game every single day. I had a big obsession with it. its really fun, good for the kids, (like for me, because im a kid), and I even things adults will enjoy it. its a whole lot of fun, you get to do all sorts of fun things.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2018

Great game

There is vandalism because the whole plot of the game is that you are running away from a police officer because you were spray painting a boxcar.

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2018

Best game!

Best game ever! This game would work BEST on a 4 year old or a your kid who wont come over for a bath. Give this game an A+

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old November 18, 2017

What's so bad about this game?

This game is a game that all kids will love. My little sister plays this and she is five. The theme of the game is someone stealing, but when I first played this game, I hardly noticed the theme of the game.

Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2017

Do not get this game, it's addicting!

This is such a fun game, and before you know it you will be addicted and playing it constantly! I do not recommend this game for anyone especially kids. I'm sorry I ever got the game because know I'm addicted and I play to much. I do not recommend getting this game.
Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2017

Pretty fun, but the concept gets boring after about a year.

The game is simple, you just swipe the screen of your device to move your character and avoid obstacles like trains, bushes and signs. It's not that violent, except when you get hit by a train, which is not gory or anything, you just fly up in the air. You can earn coins to buy characters, and the coins are easy to get, so there isn't a need to make an In-App purchase for me. There are constant updates, with limited time characters and scenery, which makes things interesting although after about a year, in my opinion the concept gets old, but for the most part it's pretty fun to play.

Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2016

Fun game for all ages!

This is a fun game my 6 year old brother likes this game and it's very harmless just some cartoon violence like getting hit by a train or tackled.

Teen, 17 years old Written byfatsss June 28, 2016

HORRIFIC!

in my opinion I think subway surfers is full of sex scenes when the old man pulls the kid behind and sometimes it comes behind the camera screen,im afraid this will influence children to rape and harm other kids around them,ihope you understand,thank you xx

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2016

This is an addicting game

This game is really fun. I dont want to be to serious but the reason i rated this 12+ is because the game is about breaking the law. If your children understand whats wrong and right go ahead.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2015

Great Game

Subway surfers is a endless runner game where you can unlock characters, open mystery boxes, and have lots of fun. The game is not violent at all. All that happens is you crash into a wall or train and the security guard catch's you. As for the example setting, it really doesn't matter. The game is not realistic at all, and your son or daughter isn't going to be the best board tricks in the world, or dodging trains that are going pretty darn fast. Overall, the #1 game on the app store!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenbeach2 October 6, 2015

Awesome game.

I love playing this game. I play this game all the time. You get to choose your own character and it does not need internet either. I think lots of people will love this game. And even adults will like it too!
Kid, 11 years old September 11, 2015

Great parkour game filled with stereotypes about hoodlums who Free run.

there is plenty of stereotyping about hoodlum children who run the train tracks. they also in the main menu are seen tagging the train wall. there is also so many stereotypes about the black guy funky who carries around a boom-box and has a box cut!!! there is some language when u play in multiplayer and people say F*** and S***! there is cartoonish violence including being hit by trains with no blood at all. which is amazingly okay for this game since so many games with blood effects. this game is rated 10+ i rate this game T-teen cartoon violence strong language and some extreme stunts

Privacy & Safety