Kid reviews for Subway Surfers

Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2017

Pretty fun, but the concept gets boring after about a year.

The game is simple, you just swipe the screen of your device to move your character and avoid obstacles like trains, bushes and signs. It's not that violent, except when you get hit by a train, which is not gory or anything, you just fly up in the air. You can earn coins to buy characters, and the coins are easy to get, so there isn't a need to make an In-App purchase for me. There are constant updates, with limited time characters and scenery, which makes things interesting although after about a year, in my opinion the concept gets old, but for the most part it's pretty fun to play.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAJSS1234 July 3, 2014

Good for anyone who can operate an iPad

An extremely fun game with no violence and cartoony graphics, anyone can play. All of my cousins have been playing since it first came out and the youngest was 4
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 May 8, 2013

Pretty fun

Very fun and entertaining. It's a knock off of temple run but still a good entry in the endless runner genre. Some violence like if you accidentally get hit by a train.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2018

Really good

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2018

adore

when I used to have an ipad, I played this game every single day. I had a big obsession with it. its really fun, good for the kids, (like for me, because im a kid), and I even things adults will enjoy it. its a whole lot of fun, you get to do all sorts of fun things.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2018

Great game

There is vandalism because the whole plot of the game is that you are running away from a police officer because you were spray painting a boxcar.

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2018

Best game!

Best game ever! This game would work BEST on a 4 year old or a your kid who wont come over for a bath. Give this game an A+

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old November 18, 2017

What's so bad about this game?

This game is a game that all kids will love. My little sister plays this and she is five. The theme of the game is someone stealing, but when I first played this game, I hardly noticed the theme of the game.

Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2016

Fun game for all ages!

This is a fun game my 6 year old brother likes this game and it's very harmless just some cartoon violence like getting hit by a train or tackled.

Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2014

7-8+

Good game really fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

FUN

This is a really fun game. The only violence is that the characters get hit by trains and they are being chased by a cop. But there is no blood or death or anything. It is very fun game!!!

Privacy & Safety