Kid reviews for Subway Surfers

Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

really one of the best games on android

Contains nothing serious material for little kids you just crash into things no blood is shown.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAJSS1234 July 3, 2014

Good for anyone who can operate an iPad

An extremely fun game with no violence and cartoony graphics, anyone can play. All of my cousins have been playing since it first came out and the youngest was 4
Kid, 6 years old April 10, 2014

My Review of Subway Surfer

Subway Surfer is the best video game ever because you can switch characters. You can run or surf or get power-ups. Star means run fast! This means fly for 5 seconds and jet pack means fly for 1 minute. Did you know that there are mystery boxes? If you get one, there is a surprise in it, like 1 fresh stereo, 500 times closer to unlock Fresh! It's better than Angry Birds because in Angry Birds you have to shoot birds at pigs. There are lots of characters like Mason, Ninja, Trixy, Jake and Spike. And different villains come with different scenes. To jump, swipe up on phone! To duck, swipe down on phone! To turn left, swipe left on phone. And to turn right, swipe right on phone! I give it 100,000,000,000 stars!
Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2014

7-8+

Good game really fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Great!!

Great game! I know TODDLERS who play this and it doesn't scare them!

Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2013

Surfin' on the Subway

Subway Surfer is about a boy on the train tracks. He tags "Subway Surfer"on one of the train cars and the sheriff comes after him. You can collect jetpacks, pogo-sticks and more as the boy as you run from the sheriff.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Really fun!!!

It's a great game! But however, the game constantly wants you to connect to Facebook. It every once in a while glitches.

Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2013

Subway Sufers

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

FUN

This is a really fun game. The only violence is that the characters get hit by trains and they are being chased by a cop. But there is no blood or death or anything. It is very fun game!!!

Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

No educational avalue, but really fun!

Mindless-fun. I don't Care, I love it! It really is a knock off temple run. I've seen 3 year olds do better then I can.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 May 8, 2013

Pretty fun

Very fun and entertaining. It's a knock off of temple run but still a good entry in the endless runner genre. Some violence like if you accidentally get hit by a train.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Great

a great fun addictive game for kids and up.