Kid reviews for Subway Surfers

Bright, entertaining take on endless-runner genre.

Teen, 17 years old Written byfatsss June 28, 2016

HORRIFIC!

in my opinion I think subway surfers is full of sex scenes when the old man pulls the kid behind and sometimes it comes behind the camera screen,im afraid this will influence children to rape and harm other kids around them,ihope you understand,thank you xx

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2015

Great Game

Subway surfers is a endless runner game where you can unlock characters, open mystery boxes, and have lots of fun. The game is not violent at all. All that happens is you crash into a wall or train and the security guard catch's you. As for the example setting, it really doesn't matter. The game is not realistic at all, and your son or daughter isn't going to be the best board tricks in the world, or dodging trains that are going pretty darn fast. Overall, the #1 game on the app store!!

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenbeach2 October 6, 2015

Awesome game.

I love playing this game. I play this game all the time. You get to choose your own character and it does not need internet either. I think lots of people will love this game. And even adults will like it too!
Kid, 11 years old September 11, 2015

Great parkour game filled with stereotypes about hoodlums who Free run.

there is plenty of stereotyping about hoodlum children who run the train tracks. they also in the main menu are seen tagging the train wall. there is also so many stereotypes about the black guy funky who carries around a boom-box and has a box cut!!! there is some language when u play in multiplayer and people say F*** and S***! there is cartoonish violence including being hit by trains with no blood at all. which is amazingly okay for this game since so many games with blood effects. this game is rated 10+ i rate this game T-teen cartoon violence strong language and some extreme stunts

Ease of Play
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

really one of the best games on android

Contains nothing serious material for little kids you just crash into things no blood is shown.
Kid, 6 years old April 10, 2014

My Review of Subway Surfer

Subway Surfer is the best video game ever because you can switch characters. You can run or surf or get power-ups. Star means run fast! This means fly for 5 seconds and jet pack means fly for 1 minute. Did you know that there are mystery boxes? If you get one, there is a surprise in it, like 1 fresh stereo, 500 times closer to unlock Fresh! It's better than Angry Birds because in Angry Birds you have to shoot birds at pigs. There are lots of characters like Mason, Ninja, Trixy, Jake and Spike. And different villains come with different scenes. To jump, swipe up on phone! To duck, swipe down on phone! To turn left, swipe left on phone. And to turn right, swipe right on phone! I give it 100,000,000,000 stars!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Great!!

Great game! I know TODDLERS who play this and it doesn't scare them!

Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2013

Surfin' on the Subway

Subway Surfer is about a boy on the train tracks. He tags "Subway Surfer"on one of the train cars and the sheriff comes after him. You can collect jetpacks, pogo-sticks and more as the boy as you run from the sheriff.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Really fun!!!

It's a great game! But however, the game constantly wants you to connect to Facebook. It every once in a while glitches.

Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2013

Subway Sufers

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

No educational avalue, but really fun!

Mindless-fun. I don't Care, I love it! It really is a knock off temple run. I've seen 3 year olds do better then I can.

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Great

a great fun addictive game for kids and up.