All member reviews for Subway Surfers

Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2013

Subway Sufers

This game is very fun! It is very similar to temple run. There are very cool things such as surf boards and jet packs.You really got to get this game!
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2013

Go, Subway Surfers! :-)

This is a fun game for all ages! There's not really any violence, but you're spray painting on a train illegally. You can connect to Game Center, but that's optional. You are jumping on trains, avoiding obstacles, and having fun!
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Really fun!!!

It's a great game! But however, the game constantly wants you to connect to Facebook. It every once in a while glitches.
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Ummm

One of the girl character wears a dress that shows her chest, and some other female characters wear crop tops that also show their chest. I think it's inappropriate because of this.
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

No educational avalue, but really fun!

Mindless-fun. I don't Care, I love it! It really is a knock off temple run. I've seen 3 year olds do better then I can.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMatthew_Charland March 25, 2015

A Kids Game?.. Really?..

I do not think this is game should be for kids. When you start up the game there is a female character dressed inappropriately, once it loads you will be shown spray painting a wall, and when you press play a guard will chase after you and you see how long you can last. The game's bright colors make light of breaking rules. This game may have been made for kids but I think it conveys a bad message. The game also has many ads, and some of them show inappropriate things in them. The game also has many things that ask for real life money for in-game things. I personally will keep enjoying Subway Surfers but I don't the message is good for kids 8 and under.
Kid, 6 years old April 10, 2014

My Review of Subway Surfer

Subway Surfer is the best video game ever because you can switch characters. You can run or surf or get power-ups. Star means run fast! This means fly for 5 seconds and jet pack means fly for 1 minute. Did you know that there are mystery boxes? If you get one, there is a surprise in it, like 1 fresh stereo, 500 times closer to unlock Fresh! It's better than Angry Birds because in Angry Birds you have to shoot birds at pigs. There are lots of characters like Mason, Ninja, Trixy, Jake and Spike. And different villains come with different scenes. To jump, swipe up on phone! To duck, swipe down on phone! To turn left, swipe left on phone. And to turn right, swipe right on phone! I give it 100,000,000,000 stars!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2013

Great!!

Great game! I know TODDLERS who play this and it doesn't scare them!
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2014

Characters

I love this app. But recently I saw the outfits on some of the people. They are a little showy and might make kids think its ok to put on outfits like that. Please consider when buying.
Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2013

Surfin' on the Subway

Subway Surfer is about a boy on the train tracks. He tags "Subway Surfer"on one of the train cars and the sheriff comes after him. You can collect jetpacks, pogo-sticks and more as the boy as you run from the sheriff.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

really one of the best games on android

Contains nothing serious material for little kids you just crash into things no blood is shown.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAJSS1234 July 3, 2014

LEARNING

Good for anyone who can operate an iPad

An extremely fun game with no violence and cartoony graphics, anyone can play. All of my cousins have been playing since it first came out and the youngest was 4
Kid, 9 years old January 11, 2014

7-8+

Good game really fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2013

FUN

This is a really fun game. The only violence is that the characters get hit by trains and they are being chased by a cop. But there is no blood or death or anything. It is very fun game!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovielover7271 May 8, 2013

Pretty fun

Very fun and entertaining. It's a knock off of temple run but still a good entry in the endless runner genre. Some violence like if you accidentally get hit by a train.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Great

a great fun addictive game for kids and up.