All member reviews for Surviving High School

Kid, 9 years old July 17, 2011

Wonderful app

i love this app it is one of my favorites . i think parents would like this because there are a couple of nice role models in the game. also when you are at school in the game you take tests and word play games . But besides that kids get to express them selves and choose the personalities they want for there character . Like do you want your character to be goth , a jock or homecoming king ? Whichever one you choose the possibilities and personalities are endless !
Teen, 15 years old Written bybpixie July 11, 2010

Five star time waster! Loves it!

SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! An amazing time-waster, no bad stuff except the occasional "hint" of inappropriate things, totally fun and just the game I was looking for! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

this game is fun and actually has a somewhat age apropreat way of introducing the troubles of highschool to young kids. Like bullying and fitting in and making a good grade point averadge. In this game kids can also make characters hold hands, kiss, and call eachother hot. They can also chose to have fist fits or not. the teachers in the game can also ask some educational questions relating to biology, ELA, and social studies. bottom line great GAME!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 January 24, 2012

awesome!

Great game!! I love playing the New Girl episodes and the whole idea of the app! Also, sometimes when you play you'll have to take "tests" which asks you questions about math, biology, history, and english. You're rewarded for good behavior (such as being nice or not cutting class) and face consequences for bad. It's so fun and older kids will love it!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDinostomper July 2, 2013

It's great

It's awesome it tells you how to behave and get friends and how to be a good friend.
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2013

Pretty good.

I played a round of this. It was nice. My character was dating Beth, and the school bully became sorta friends with him. When I played, there was only a few mentions of making out and one use of "sucks".
Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2012

LEARNING

Amazing game!

My favorite app! I look forward to every Wednesday when a new episode (story) comes out! Nothing is too bad, but a character, ryan, is a jr. womanizer. The characters are very diverse, and they all have different personalities, stories, and points of view. Erik cracks me up all the time! There is one part that might be unsettling to children, which is "The Storm", parts one and two because a character dies. In part two, the whole thing is about the news getting out and everybody sets up a funeral, which is a very sad part. Some of the episodes to come are about the younger sister mourning the death.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2012

Good, time consuming game. Brill!

I this on my parent's phone and, to be honest, it is possibly the best time consuming app ever! Really good, but sometimes you have to redo the whole story to get the extra scene and that can be quite tiresome.