Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Tap Birds

Sim aviary requires either patience or real money.

Based on 1 review
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byStanfordmom September 11, 2010

Perfectly OK as long as they know the rules

My 4 year old daughter likes taking care of her birds and having a game to play like the big kids (she's the youngest). They all know they don't get to spend money or download new apps, period, so if a game gets too annoying without doing those things, they lose interest of their own accord.

Parent of a 3, 7, and 9 year old Written byDavsomme September 21, 2010

Beware of Charges

I downloaded this game for my children. Then next morning I check my email and over $120 was charged to my itunes account!!!! My kids do not have my password so this game is somehow bypassing the itunes login info. Be Careful!

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byTypeAMommy July 28, 2010

Don't knock this game for "big kids" It is what it is!

This is not a game for little kids. if you want a "free" game, there are plenty out there. Don't knock a game simply because you want it to be something it is not. This is America: where people come up with ideas to make money and then consumers CHOOSE whether or not to buy what they're selling. I happen to love this game, but I would not hand my phone over to my little ones who could accidentally spend my hard-earned bird bucks. Thankfully, the creators have recently done an update that allows you to lock your aviaries so your kids can't sell your birds without your knowledge....and if your little one knows your itunes password to buy bird bucks...well then you've got bigger problems. And as for the "questionable" free apps you now have on your phone...duh--delete them! You only have to download them, open them ONCE and then you get the bird bucks. No one forces you to keep them on your phone! There, I've given my two cents--which is, by the way--about what a bird buck costs when you buy them in bulk.
Adult Written byJonas A. May 6, 2017