All teen and kid member reviews for Temple Run 2

Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2013

great game, addictive.

When I started playing this game the day it came out, I was UTTERLY addicted. There's a little violence with falling down rivers, bumping into trees, and falling off cliffs. The concept of the game isn't the best: its basically one giant evil monkey is trying to eat you, and you are avoiding the obstacles and running away from it. Hope this helps!!
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

Better Then Original Temple Run!

This Is MUCH Better Then The Original Temple Run!I Liked Temple Run At First,But Then Started To Play Different Games.So When I heard That They Made Another Temple Run Game,I Thought, What The Heck.I'll Try It.To My Surprise,I LOVED(And Still Do)It!The Setting Changes In This One,And It Didn't Do That In The Original.You Can Be On A Zip-Line, Then In A Mine Type Thing,And Yeah.You Have More Power-Ups,And You Even Have MISSIONS In This One.4 Stars For Temple Run 2!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWell17 February 17, 2013

Addictive iPad Game

Lots of fun and very realistic, although you will soon be scratching your head when your kid spends to much time playing it on the tablet.
Kid, 8 years old July 24, 2013

I think it's good, boys & girls can play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User March 22, 2013

Brilliant sequel to Temple Run

This app isn't educational, but it is a lot of fun! It has gorgeous graphics so breathtaking you will be at awe.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovi3lif3 February 19, 2013

What is the game about?

This is a really good game. Very exciting, but might be a little musch for some kids under eight because of a giant monkey chasing you. Don't worry, there is no blood or serious violence. To explain the game you have just stolen a ancient temple treasure and are running away from the giant monkey ( which is the guardian of the treasure). You jump, slide, and tilt to avoid obstacles and collect coins.
Kid, 8 years old July 2, 2015

Great, exciting, slick game is violent and not for learning.

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2014
This violent game is unsuitable for 7 and under
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2013

Preety good but I think...

I play this at home and it is wonderful! Definitly worth the price! I would give it a 5 yrs old rating because there is a scary looking creature chasing you and the compony has merchendise but good fun!
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Temple Run 2.... Give it a Try

Temple Run 2 is just as violent as Temple Run but it's great and addicting.......
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

The best

Cool game but will be frightening for little kids under 7 for kids under 7 Subway Surfer is a good choice.
Teen, 14 years old Written byghost216 April 11, 2013

temple run 2 review

it is an action packed fun app but when you start you do not want to stop