All member reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Web-slinging players thwart crime in well-made action app.

Learning(i)

Teen, 14 years old Written byDrayoc July 14, 2012

This is an excellent well made app!

This, in my opinion, is a perfect game for all ages. The violence is extremely mild, and you never kill anyone. The webslinging baddy fighting spiderman though, is the part that makes me give it four stars rather then five. His voice acting is just dreadful. awful. Other than that though, if you can pick up and use an ipod or ipad, this is an alright game for you. It is probably far to difficult for anyone under ten though.
Parent Written bymegastaraxe October 5, 2012

I love it any one 6+ can play

this game is amazing hardly any profanity you can only punch people but people tray and attack you with guns and peter and his girlfriend flirt a little but we have seen worse right
Teen, 14 years old Written byJKB97 July 19, 2012

Outstanding Game....but quite difficult for younger kids

I got this app for my iPad a week ago, and I haven't stopped playing this awesome game ever since! The graphics are smooth and detailed, and you can freely swing around an open world NYC as your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman, shooting your webs and getting immersed in city brawls with thugs, bosses such as the mighty 'Lizard' like in the film! For a price of £4.99 at the moment, it's a BARGAIN for audiences of any age to have a nice 3D app game that is up to console standard. Therefore I highly recommend it, however..... CONS: Some boss fights even for me (I'm 14) are tricky and EXTREMELY frustrating and this doesn't help especially when you are battling the Lizard in the final level and the controls are a bit tight. That is the reason why I gave this a pause for kids 11 and under, as they could get frustrated.
Kid, 9 years old November 12, 2012

I <3 Spidey!

It is amazing so far.Some levels are hard to beat,so it will be a challenge.Great app!
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2014

Just for kids,just keep them away from Gameloft Live

This game is not that graphic,but guns are fired and some slow-motion scenes will contain suggestive content if not followed.There are safety concerns that cannot be blocked,which includes Gameloft Live,Amazon GameCircle,and Game Center on iOS devices.The game is simple and easy.This game is fine for kids and I know it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythedog123 April 11, 2013

awesome game but can glitch out

some relation to a super drug but its invisible which means its hard to see its there. really fun and i can't stop playing. theres also spider passes so if you can't pass a level then you can pass it with one of the spider passes.
Kid, 9 years old January 26, 2013

LEARNING

best game ever

this is the best spiderman game yet buy it!