All member reviews for The Sims 3 Ambitions

Feature-rich life sim adds babies, entrepreneurship.

Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2013
LEARNING

Eh.

This game is good although it has a lot of influences, sometimes bad, I would recommend buying the sims free play. It still has the woohoo button but it is fully covered by pixels. The sims FreePlay is better and free.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzanyz September 25, 2011

Amazing game! Fantastic!

This is without a doubt one of the best apps out there. I love this game to death. Ive been playing versions of The Sims since I was 4 or 5, and besides a few sexual themes or actions (none of which were extreme enough to scar me for life) it's a terriffic game. This app is like a lesser version of the full game, and terriffic nonetheless.
Teen, 16 years old Written byguardyoursaftey123 October 2, 2012
LEARNING

I AM YOUR GUARD!

I think that this game is appropriate for 11+ because it depends on you child's knowledge in certain contents of the game. It teaches life lessons by showing how life and reproductive things in life work such as jobs, socializing, friends, etc. Don't worry if your child knows about those certain things in life that your not sure they know about. Talk! Talk! Talk!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoganCH June 20, 2016

It depends

I think that it depends on what your kid knows about "woohoo" and the game doesn't actually show the sims doing it. I want to avoid saying it's just a game, but it really is just a game. Really the only suggestive actions are sexy pose, which is the sim's hand on their hips and shimmying them, kissing, blowing a kiss. I think if you want to keep it PG you should think about buying sims 3 world adventures which is only 2.99 -LCH