All member reviews for The Sims 3

Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 April 14, 2011

Overreaction

IT'S THE SIMS Of course there's gonna be something like that but 15+!? Plus it's pretty hard to get married and stuff. You don't even see what's happening, it just presents a picture. Plus it doesn't show any link to babies like it does in tthe computer version. This game is also a complete disgrace the the sims. I love the games but this is very restricted, expensive and pointless. You can only control one sim and you can't even have kids!
Teen, 16 years old Written byguardyoursaftey123 October 2, 2012

I AM YOUR GUARD!

This is a fun way to view different ways of life. There is just a few things I would consider: Sex, Drinking, and Drugs! These things aren't bad if your child knows about it and all! I started playing Sims years ago, and to me there is really nothing to worry about as long as you are open to different questions about the content in the game that may be a little complex and confusing to your child. Hope this helps!
Teen, 13 years old Written byharry_potter_rocks May 28, 2012

Sims 3 is great

Very safe game. It teaches you how to make life decisions and what happens with each decision. Such as if you chose the job of a criminal you chose to have the outcome of going to jail. There is however the option of "woohoo" which is u know what but its not bad because you can just move your screen away. U can get into fights but its just dirt flying around and yelling u dont see anything. The role models r the people who r cops. Overall its a great game
Teen, 13 years old Written byBONES&BOOTH4EVER August 6, 2011

O.K.

Its very fun at first but gets boring and repetitive very quick. Computer version is much more enjoyable.
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2011

great

you can choose to do bad stuff depends on the chilld
Kid, 11 years old April 14, 2014

Yuck!

Okay, so there's sim sex, they pee there pants, and .......... they barf. If THIS is not inappropriate, don't tell me what is.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlexia Joi December 21, 2012

Get he Game!

I've been playing TheSims since I was 9. Starting with the The Sims Breaking out for XBOX. I know have TheSims3 with 4 expansion packs, you could say I have a bit of an obessesion. You can sex, it's refferd to as WooHoo for fun and Try For a Baby if you want your sims to have kids. You can gay relationships, adopt children, order pizza, get part time jobs as teenagers, become a huge range of professions. I remeber whenI was younger when my Sim died and the Grim Reaper came, I would piss my pants it scared me so bad! That part will probably be pretty scary for younger kids. Especially when your sim is dying and that music starts playing and you realize whats about to happen and theres no way to stop it. Ugh *Shudder*. ANyways not a good game for people who can't jump right into something. The PC version for sure. A great Chjristmas present (hint hint mommy!) Your Sims can be robbed and get in fights which are the only forms of violence. Nothing is ever shown, Woohooing (or sex) takes place completley under the covers, a big dust cloud appears oiver fighters. GREAT GAME!
Teen, 15 years old Written byiwuvu1219 April 27, 2012

GREAT GAME

i love the sims i have been playing a alot im 12 but i think it is fine but it may be inappropriate with the "bad stuff"
Teen, 15 years old Written bysweetheart27 February 13, 2012

For those trustworthy

I believe that the game is okay as long as your child is trustworthy. The reason being is that the game itself is not violent or wrong in any way. It is the way you play it that makes it that way.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2012
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

Addicting

this was a fun game at first then it became hard to not go on it and now i have to go on it like after i get home from school. not good at all
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 15, 2011

NO KIDS?!?!?!?!?!!!?

The Sims 3 app is fun.... but not nearly as good as the actual Sims. You can't even have kids! :/
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Put Sims 3 in a pool, remove the ladder

The regular PC version of Sims 3 was an answer from heaven, no doubt about it. But its iPhone convertion was just a mess. The visuals were rotten, the depth of the game was barely enough to drown a Smurf, and its outcome, when you looked at it, was just a mess. This game is one of the worst apps I've read, and I'm glad that Sims 3 is doing good already, even during its quintuple dip.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybel8910 August 29, 2011

Not for Ipod

I love Sims 3, but not on Ipod. It's too hard to do anything and really boring. On, Ipod you can't have kids. My brother, who's ten, plays it but also finds it boring.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySchoolgirl14 July 4, 2011

Great facts of life, but can be too much

This game does reflect on life. You get to know the consequences of stuff, like you can loose a friend if your sim acts like a jerk, or you can get fired from your job if late. It also teaches the good stuff, like who to make friends with and who not to. The Who-Hoo wasn't as bad as I thought, but kids can understand what it means. I recomend it for mature teens
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

GOOD FOR KIDS SOME

LEARN kids what life is really about even i played the Sims 3 and i'm only 11
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled May 14, 2011

This is actually a fun game-for the first hour or so when I got married and everything went downhill from there. The thing is that I was expecting a much closer adaption of the Sims. It's actually not, and is missing some of the key options of the Sims, For example, you can't have children unless you download the Sims Ambitions, and even then they can't grow up, I just felt it was lacking content, and I don't think it's worth the 7 dollars that I paid for. More like 2 dollars. Just stick with the PC, PS3 (which is equally as good) or the Xbox360 version.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

I played it, I went to Teresa and Bob's house, I pressed "flirt" on Bob's person, and Teresa kicked me. ROFL
Teen, 13 years old Written byCosmo4ever July 25, 2010

Tweens and up, buy The Sims 3!

This game is awesome, but there is one problem... no, two. One, a kid can buy stuff in the Sims Store, so if it isn't their money, that could be a problem. Two, more importantly, there is Woo-hoo. They don't show anything, so it isn't that bad, but it could be a problem. It does cost a lot, and it gets boring over time, so I'd say it's up to you to buy it or not. I would.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

GREAT GAME!!! THE BEST YET!!!!!

This game rocks!!!!!!! And i have to say i was surprised at how awsome it was!!!! This game will be perfect for the sims games lovers because its so awsome and they can play it in the car, at dinner, even t an amusement park!!!! Even though this app is clearly fun and enjoyable there are some catches that make it not entirely kid friendly. Like your sim can have a personality trait where they are mean, and insult others. They can also anoy naibors by kicking over there garbege cans and sometimes even get into verbal arguments with other sims. Your sim can aslso flirt with other, huge, and be known as that sims partner. the sims can also want whoo hoo and have it. And when sim get into the shower or use the bathroom they can be seen in there underwear. And sensetive body parts are blurred out. But besides all that the game fun and easy to play........... SO GO GET UR IPOD TOUCH AND BUY THIS GAME!!!!!