Parent reviews for TikTok

TikTok Poster Image

Worst app in the world!

This app destroys the self esteem of our young, and even certain older people. All this app seems to be about is GIRLS under the age of 25 posing, preening and generally acting sexual. My daughter has confidence issues surrounding her appearance, and seeing girls overly filtered to look “perfect” is destroying her. Even as an adult I feel lacking compared to the girls and women on this app and hate it when my husband uses this. I know a woman whose partner neglected her after watching endless girls on this app. This needs to be stopped. The app needs to be closed down.

13 people found this helpful.

Will ruin relationships

Naked people everywhere, people saying explicit things! Sex is a regular topic! Not for kids even at 16 year olds, also destroys friendships and relationships with parents as kids begin to dress sexually and eventually drift away from parents completely. Please I beg you don’t let children get this app, it will ruin them, like it ruined me 😞
8 people found this helpful.

Community Guidelines

The Community Standards are not realistic for dancing, or having fun. It has become a platform for promoting hate speech, and sexual abuse.

5 people found this helpful.

Tik Tok is not good for kids and its trash

tik tok is lame and very garbage. it destroys kids minds and make them addicted to garbage. this app is very lame.
4 people found this helpful.

its not that bad.

the parents on here are really reaching. this app is wonderful to make friends, laugh, have fun, and more. sure, there are revealing stuff and curse words, but its nothing your child hasn't already seen. sit down, and let your kids have fun.
3 people found this helpful.

good app but

On live streams there can be pedoes there is some inappropiate things on tiktok but i assume your child already knows. If your child is appropiate i think they should. Bad languge but yeah. Also may i note you can add private accounts Easy to use. Loads of vapping ext

3 people found this helpful.

Do not use tiktok

This is absolutely gross! My daugher did this “devious licks” challenge at school and she got expelled. NEVER LET YOUR KIDS USE THIS APP.

2 people found this helpful.

It’s completely harmful to anyone 15 and younger!

Tik tok is a tool that is reshaping and redefining popularity and it’s just not worth it for kids 15 and younger. The difference between talent and sex appeal is apparent as long as you have hips and are willing to show them or shake them you can get all the likes and followers you want! These kids have better things to do than to be swayed or manipulated by the content this app boasts! It’s completely a waste of time if your not promoting or selling and it’s going to be hard to do either because of the guidelines that only some tokers have to adhere to! It’s unfair It’s biased It’s manipulative It’s demotivating It’s Completely useless to anyone 15 and younger

Disgusting and sad

This app isn't good I had this app since 2016 yet lately I've seen in searches about twerking and sex even I seen 12 and 11 year olds on it. Also I've seen other users bully other users saying they must be trans or ask them if they are a boy or a girl and others as you think of.

2 people found this helpful.

Atender buestros hijos si no no los tengáis

Bueno yo pienso que los niños menores tienen que estar jugando con juguetes,consolas, pilla pilla escondite,si se dan cuenta ya no se ven apenas niños haciendo esas cosas y luego los padres se quejan aver tú tienes que enseñar a tu hijo no la vida amordarse a tu hijo que quiere decir que los padres quieren que los mallores dejen de ablar con menores aver sois vosotros dejando que usen estas aplicaciones que se mete todo el mundo entero siendo menores ya no me bale eske les entretienen a bale por no tener la carga de tu hijo y no escucharlo que able con un tío de 40 y 30 años con 13 y 15 años es una vergüenza que le echen la culpa Alós demás cuando soy bosotros que no los queréis encima y lo mandáis al demonio....me igdina el echar la culpa a otro de tus fallos.😉👍
1 person found this helpful.