All teen and kid member reviews for Toontastic

Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2013

Good how ever

I love this app it's soo fun you can controll the people however sum People on the toontube thing might say cuss words or do violent stuff overall it's a pretty good app
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2013

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Very Educational Too :)

There is nothing bad about this app. It's fun for younger kids, they have a great time being creative and making stories with funny characters. NO possibility of bad language from the app itself, but kids add dialogue to their movie if they want. One unique aspect is that some characters are historic (like Susan B. Anthony). Kids can choose different backgrounds too, for example Outer Space, then drag the props around so in the end we watch them move on their own. I highly recommend "Toontastic" for youngsters 6 and up- 5 year olds may be confused by the multiple step process but it's very educational! Hope this helps!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMisswebzTV March 23, 2015
LEARNING

Fun, Learning, and Movies!

Toontastic is a fun little program which puts education and fun into your child's hands. You can get little cartoon characters, called toys. You can design them. Or use the original. Make a movie. It's educational, every story has to have a beginning, middle, and end. After your child's finished with the first movie, he/she will probably love the app and make another. More plot learning! But there is one thing I have to say, some toys can be scary to a child. Props such as fire, lightning, tornadoes, and there's monsters and witches you can put in your movie. Probably isn't a good idea to put that in there. It can be scary, but if you don't want to use it you don't have to. Also there's ToonTube. Not avalible on the internet anymore, I'm not sure about the iPad. You can watch other kids movies, but you may or may not like the movie. Other than that Toontastic is Fantastic!