All member reviews for Where's My Water?

Puzzler's plot, unique gameplay will captivate young or old.

Parent Written byembeau October 6, 2011

Ages 4/5 with help...older kids will do fine

The lower levels are easy enough for 4/5 year old but as you progress, parents will have to help with the logic and reasoning of choosing moves. Still, it is a great app that will have your child thinking about the best course of action. This app works for solitary play if your child is a bit older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 17, 2012

Great Game - with some action required

Where's My Water is an app which you can download on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android. This is a fun logical thinking game which many people will have on their device. Barely any violence are shown or needed in this game. A great game for kids, teens and possibly adults.
Kid, 6 years old June 8, 2012

This game is very easy and it also can teach children a little about how to do something or physics.
Written byAnonymous February 14, 2012

So cute!

Wonderful, creative, puzzle app!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Matthew's Where's My Water App Review

The Game Where's My Water is a thinking skill game to get the water to the shower where the alligator lives, i'm 10 and it's a really fun game, it's only 99 cents and along in the game you have to get some water to the rubber duckies so that when you get a certain amount you can move on to harder levels. this game would help little kids learn thinking skills. this game is the game for all ages that understand how to play this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 3, 2013

Where's my water

A very easy game to play a child of any age would have fun playing it.
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2012

Where's My Failure?

Maybe pause for 5 and under. No violence, but MILD SEX with two gators falling in love. However, it is a very great game, but the 3 stars are for sex and nudity, which is embarrassing. Also, on Cranky's Story, kind of nudity because it has eating a lot, and even getting fa*. The * is a t. GamerQuinn is out of here.
Parent Written bydianego January 7, 2012

Fun Game for Kids and Parents

My almost-five son and I play this game together, and talk about how to solve each of the puzzles. While some of them are difficult even for me, he often comes up with good ideas for solving, and we'll try our ideas out until we get it right.