Kid reviews for YouTube TV

Live TV, recording feature, weak parent controls.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMaddieCarter August 19, 2019

I love watching YouTube

Don’t really recommend for children under 13

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 16 years old Written byEmber_shade13 July 26, 2019

Its great but you have to be careful

Honestly I prefer watching youtube over netflix and other things alike. I think Youtube is great for tutorials and other cool things but somethings on youtube you have to be careful about somethings that could be bad. So i'd suggest for younger kids you put a restriction on some videos and for all ages monitor account. So hope you enjoy.

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2019

YouTube

It’s really fun to watch your favorite you tubers but the other content is really bad but you can have restrictions on witch is why it’s 10+

Teen, 13 years old Written byBioturtle18 August 29, 2018

Youtube has come back, with cable TV?

Youtube has created this app so you can have cable tv for less and unlimited DVR storage, but as far a parental controls you might want to monitor your kids when they use it, if you want to know what they are watching it shows up in regular Youtube Watch History

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2018

Like really... as long as you're careful...

This app/website is fine for any age, as long as you are careful. Little kids can watch their little TV shows, like "Baby Bum" or "Paw Patrol", kids can watch "DIY Back to school supplies" and "Best Hairstyles for short hair", then adults can watch "How to invest in houses" and "How to get pomegranate seeds out quickly". If your little kid is watching inappropriate videos, then youtube can become a problem, and should be monitored or some videos should be blocked.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMy_Opinion December 28, 2017

Your choice/ 8-10+

Depends on how mature you really think your kid is, I’d say about 8 with parental controls, to make sure you’re child doesn’t see something they shouldn’t

Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2017

kids use it

i guess it fine
Teen, 17 years old Written bykjfnrfjfnefj October 23, 2017

Youtube

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 15 years old Written byteengirl02 September 22, 2017

YouTube is awesome!

YouTube should be for children 10+. I personally think it's good to show your talents and talk about important information to your viewers. I recommend YouTube for age 10+.