All member reviews for Zombieville USA 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc December 8, 2011

Violent, but unrealistic

Though it does have nonstop violence, it is very, very unrealistic and cartoony. You can blow zombies heads off, burn them to crisps, slice them in half, freeze them and knock them over so they shatter, bludgeon them with baseball bats, you get the picture. Brains and blood flies splattering the ground with gore. It's pretty gross, but it's all super cartoony. Plus, your defending yourself. And the things your mutilating are already dead.
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2011

Good game is cartoonish but very bloody.

Its a good game, but my parents wouldn't let me download Zombieville USA until a few months ago. Its very gory, when you shoot a zombie you can se blood and brain matter and chunks of flesh go flying across the screen, and you can chop them in half with fire axes and chainsaws and see their upper body fall to the ground while their lower body sprays blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiVictoria111 November 23, 2011

Parents... think before you block

The game isn't that bad. I have an iPhone 4s and the app at age 11. It's not that violent. My friend at school first showed me the game on Electronics Day. We could bring up to 3 electronics of our choice. He brought his iPod Touch. He showed me the game and I thought it was pretty cool. Remember parents, these are fake. They're video games. This is the type of stuff boys like. The like games with guns and zombies and all that stuff. I've seen some games for Wii and Xbox 360 that are similar like this and the ESRB was usually 10+ so I think the appropriate age for this game is 10+
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2014

a bit bloody

its a bit (okay, a LOT) bloody. but if you want my opinion, this is the best zombie app ever made. But to be more descriptive, animated blood, bone, and even brains fly out of killed zombies. If your like me, animated violence doesn't bother you at all.