- Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking
- Back to School
- Cell Phone Parenting
- Character Strengths and Life Skills
- Cyberbullying, Haters, and Trolls
- Early Childhood
- Facebook, Instagram, and Social
- Learning with Technology
- Marketing to Kids
- Mental Health
- News and Media Literacy
- Privacy and Internet Safety
- Screen Time
- Sex, Gender, and Body Image
- Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Technology Addiction
- Violence in Media
Should schools teach responsible online behavior?
Common Sense thinks so. Our free Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum is available for teachers of grades K-12. With lessons on everything from cell phones to cyberbullying, it teaches students to make safe, smart, and ethical decisions. Definitely tell your teacher about it.
We also have a program for families to help parents and caregivers navigate the digital world. These are turnkey resources like videos, tip sheets, and even back-to-school night promotion materials. It's truly everything you need to help your community raise responsible, respectful digital citizens.