All teen and kid member reviews for A Swiftly Tilting Planet

Teen, 13 years old Written bygo1234567890 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

Some people are saying it's confusing, but I think that if you actually read, and don't just skim it, then it's the best book ever. It is the most thought-provoking book I have ever read. But of course, that is just how Madeleine L'Engles writes.
Teen, 15 years old Written byblueeyedbabe11092 April 9, 2008

The book was very hard to follow. It really need to stick with the few main characters instead of adding new ones every five seconds. I got nothing out of the book and hated every confussing second.
Teen, 13 years old Written byavidcritc April 9, 2008

great book. a bit confusing

this is a really, really good book. it is a bit- okay, very- confusing, but people who have read a wrinkle in time will enjoy learning more about calvin's mother, a freaky, abusive woman with no teeth and tangled hair. i've noticed that some kids have rated the book OFF. i think they meant they didn't like it and didn't notice that the signals are for how appropriate the book is. don't be fooled. it's totally clean.
Teen, 14 years old Written byangelaangieang April 9, 2008
i love this book! instead of reading the series in order, i read this one first. im glad i did. although its a littlle confusing because it jumps around a lot, i LOVE it! its my fav in the series
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008