All member reviews for All-American Girl

Teen, 15 years old Written byheyitsrattlie April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byRoxy_18 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweet_dancer_chic April 9, 2008

Sure, the thing with the TV shows was iffy, but really, I never watch news segmets anyway. Like we would really sit through a boring talk show while people are whinning about their problems, while we think it's US who should be on there. But whatever. The vigania thing wasn't THAT bad, we already had to watch a stupid thing about it. So this isn't really bad, and it is a work of art!
Teen, 14 years old Written byqwer April 9, 2008

Great Book

The greatest thing about this book is that Meg Cabot can write stories as if they're coming out of a regular teenager. Meg has awesome talents for a middle-aged woman to write the way she does for her teen books. I recommend this book and also the second book, Ready or Not, to teenagers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Awesome!

I read this book in two days. It was so exciting and realistic (except for, you know, saving the president from being killed). Meg Cabot writes exactly how teenage girls talk. Sam is so original and unique. I love how not so glossed up her and David's relationship. Although it has a predictable ending, getting there is all the fun.

Teen, 16 years old Written bystar9219 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bykkzozo987 April 9, 2008

A great book!

Thins book is full of almost rell stuff1 I could not put this book dowen I cant wate to rade the next book! And the person on the adults revew page put this dowen as '17+' But i relly dont know why!!!!:)

surprised

I thought I would hate this book. I mean, c'mon, I occasionally read "trashy" teen novels with romance and stuff (I read Lord of the Rings at 8) but it's actually pretty good, and I'm rereading it. It's kinda cliched in parts, and I don't like her stereotypical portrayal of a rebellious artist, but this book is worth a read. The voice is great, the romance is just enough but not too overpowering, and all in all you might as well try it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byladyshay90 April 9, 2008

a must read for every girl

oh my gosh this book is ab-fab i loved it
Teen, 14 years old Written byDiamond25785 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bytori9lm April 9, 2008

Good

once again a good lesson through a really intresting story. It taught me not to look down on the world but look up, and set your expectations high not low.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybballbabe April 9, 2008

this was a really good book as usual from meg cabot i havent read one of her books yet that i didnt like really good
Teen, 14 years old Written bygpqueen1 April 9, 2008

very cute

i thought this book was very cute. i also laughed a couple of times. i am doing this book for a project in english , so it is a very appropriate book to read.. but other than that i loved it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymayowa94 April 9, 2008