All teen and kid member reviews for Artemis Fowl Book 3: The Eternity Code

Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2010

Pretty good

Really awesome book, but not too great of an ending.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVideo Dude November 13, 2009
This book was a great read. I especially loved the idea of a criminal genius and loved to watch how Artemis' personality changed as the series progressed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm12345511 September 16, 2009

i loved this book the seconedd one is the best its alittle violent but thats the one thing i dont care about if i remember correctly a finger gets cut of with a lser
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2009

Great Book.

Really good like the rest of the novels. Artemis' ingenius plan saves the day and some guys thumb gets cut off but thats pretty much all the violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 7, 2009

Great book!

Artemis Fowl is a great series, and book three is not a dissapointment. Plenty of action, and a main character changes for the worst. Also, we get to see more of Butler's sister. Reccomended.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

A must read book for all pre-teens

It is an amazing book just like the first two. It has an interesting plot line and is a good book for any pre-teen.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymollys April 9, 2008

This was a great book and it was full of suspense.

This was a very interesting book. It was funny as well as witty. It is the third book in the Artemis Fowl series. (the books before it are: Artemis Fowl and Artemis Fowl: The Artic Incident). The characters really seemed real and and still do. You really feel whatever the characters are feeling right along with them. I really recommend this book to you, but you should read the previous ones first. After you read the first chapter of the first book you will be hooked on this series!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bypepsicola147 April 9, 2008

Great book- I loved it!

This is a great series- the only thing people may find bad is that the main character is a master-mind criminal. There is, also, some mild violence (but for the good of the People and humans :) )
Teen, 13 years old Written byfrogger626 April 9, 2008

Not quite quality, but facinating nonetheless

This book wil most certainly take you for a ride. Many unexpected twists. It has some violence, and some of the themes are a little over-the-top, but still a great read. My recommendation? Let the parents decide. Kids might get the wrong idea, for example, that robbing and stealing is the only way to get what you want.
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Excellent Book!

Fairies and human, criminal mastermid Artemis Fowl team-up to stop an evil human from discovering the Fairy world. This book is lots of fun. I think it's mainly aimed at upper elementry and middle school kids. Still, adults will enjoy it, too!
Teen, 14 years old Written byqueezle_djinni_lover April 9, 2008

Not one of the best in the Artemis Fowl series, but it is a great book.

This is another wonderful book in the Artemis Fowl series. I have to admit, though, it is not Opal Deception suspence and quality. But there is a few life savers in there. Like the line that goes something like this: "You used to be able to throw whoever annoyed you off Spiro needle, but these days, they call their lawyer on the way down.." Ha-ha! Like some people say: "Harry Potter better watch his back..." ^.^
Teen, 15 years old Written byelise2012 April 9, 2008

Unexpected hero, rollercoaster plot, humor, action, science fiction, yay.

Artemis Fowl is going straight, though I'm going to miss the old Artemis. When something wrong happens in his plan, Artemis always corected it immediately. Butler is out of action now... sob. Yet behind it all, he saves existence from a cruel master. The first book I read twice, it was five-star. The second book, a four. This book holds on to the attibutes of its ancestors (both good and bad). It deserves a four. P.S. Are kids the only humans that can notice language?
Teen, 13 years old Written bynumberoneMaximu... April 9, 2008

13 yearold criminal mastermind

I enjoy reading this series. It isn't my favorite, but it has a lot of action in it. The story switches between Artemis Fowl and a patrol pixie who doesn't like Artemis much. The plot is pretty original and I like the other books this author has made (biggest one is Supernaturalists).
Teen, 13 years old Written byHannah1213 April 9, 2008

Very Good!

This book is one of the best in the series. Artemis Fowl is just about this kid who is a criminal mastermind. It was a totally good book though. It is the third in the series. The books in order are Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl the Arctic Incident, Artemis Fowl the Eternity Code and Artemis Fowl the Opal Deception. My 9 year old brother loved this series and I did too. If your under the age of 10 I'd read it with an adult.

a GREAT read!

pros: Artemis is trickier (and nicer)than ever and, the fairys are helping him now! cons: Butler Dies, theres some suspence there until Holly revives him with her magic. Also Butler, Artemis and Juliet are mind-wiped by Foaly. If you haven't read it already, READ IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhockeygurl1213 April 9, 2008

A must-read book

read it, read it, read it
Teen, 17 years old Written byjcsoblonde April 9, 2008

a great book

this is a really great addition to the Artemis Fowl series! i was spellbound since the first book and its always a thrilling unable-to-put down read! however for some parents looking out for their kids, they might want to read the series with them in order to explain a few things. first, that artemis fowl, though one of the main characters, is actually kind of a "bad guy" in the book. the fairies do not approve of his actions, and only work with him because they absolutly have to. artemis is a criminal genius, and veiws all adults as rather "stupid" and is very sarcastic when interacting with mostly anyone. still a great book to read, but if you have kids you might wanna clear up that being a criminal genius is NOT heroic :P