Quick, lively graphic novels pack in the positivity.

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

boon's rating

this is the worst book ever! do not get it. this is just like the 'kit feeny' series except its more annoying. do not buy even if it is the last book on earth.
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bybrown_eyed_girl April 22, 2010

We adore BabyMouse!

I was surprised that my graphic-novel-loving-boy loves BabyMouse as much as my daughter. The character is goofy, cute and squeaky clean. Illustrations are appealing. Both kids were initially turned off by the over-abundance of pink but once they got past that have really enjoyed the series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysusieboo October 16, 2010

Great!

Very funny! I love this series. And I especially love the fights between Babymouse and the narrator. Babymouse is a little bratty, but so are most kids her age.
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2015

Disappointing book series

I don't like this book series. Babymouse is bratty which teaches children that they can get what they want by whining. Squeak is just annoying, as some little brothers are. Felicia is probably the second worst character, next to Babymouse. Felicia is rude which teaches kids that they can play "Cat and Mouse", just like in the book series. Wilson, the Weasel, is probably the most likable character because he is nice and he doesn't whine so much. Adults, please recommend you do not let your kids read these books. Kids, don't bother.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2013

Babymouse is not only for girls

It's very good I have a classmate that is a boy and still like it even though its pink and stuff He recommend this to me then I read one book and like it
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 9, 2012

Bad

Horrible and entertaining!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBooknooklife March 11, 2015

Amazing Book

This is a fun and positive book I used to read. I was absolutely in love with the series and it allowed my mind to expand in creativity. Baby Mouse finds her way toward who she is while facing unbelievable experiences. Everyone should read this book, they have no reason to hold back. ☺
Parent Written byBella4 April 27, 2013

Babymouse is good for kids who don't care to read

My daughter has days where she hates reading and days when she doesn't. Babymouse is one book (or series) that added to the days she does like to read. I think she liked all the illustrations mixed in with the text.
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byKaffeeKatz March 7, 2013

Gets kids to read, but there are better series out there

Kids love it, but most of the books tend to have have a predictably negative series of events for the main character, with her getting in trouble or being unpopular without actually learning something from the experience. (e.g. being put in the top bunk at camp, and being last to get in the morning, thereby losing her tent points, and having to do dishes over and over)
Kid, 7 years old January 19, 2013

babymouse.

I like the series! It's cool, good.
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 31, 2012

GREAT for kids!

My middle school boys love it!
Kid, 9 years old April 11, 2012

I Like This Book

Well i think it's kinda like a Dr. Seuss book. Since i'm in 3rd grade it's a funny book but it takes at least 5 days to finish it. It's really funny idk who would hate it.
Kid, 9 years old February 7, 2012

Hehe 8-)

It's very very funny!!!!! Who would hate it? I like Skater Girl. what I haven't read was Puppy love, Beach babe, and something else i cant remember but whatever I read, I read the chapter's out of order. *laughs*