All member reviews for Beezus and Ramona

The first Ramona book is a treat for all ages.

Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2011
i recamend this book to everyone fun, loving everything good you can say if your reading this review right now were ever you are go to astore and buy the book!
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bypbj February 15, 2010

Great book! Great series!

I love, love, love this book. I grew up reading and loving Ramona - and now my children love her too. The books are amazing. So innocent yet so true-to-life of how children think and feel. Beverly Cleary is wonderful. I read it to my class of first greaders - they loved it so much and laughed at Ramona's antics.
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2010

Good Book!

This Is a great book I'v finished the Ramona Series and it was well written, and very realistic to real life I can't wait to see Ramona and Beezus in the summer!
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 16, 2011

I read this book all the time when I was a kid

I say on for any age that can read. This book reminds me of the way that me and my little sister get along. Because my little sister is VERY VERY annoying xD
Teen, 13 years old Written byada4699 January 18, 2011
i think this is a very GOOD book and i only rate it a 4 star because it was not as good as the movie that just came out my girls loved the movie more then the book so thats the only thing that is negative but beverly cleary is an very great writer i love most of her boos
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2010

terrific message

Great series, I read this book a long time ago. But I just love the message in this book- be yourself
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2010

My friend has it

i read it at school and its pretty average fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythirdgrader11 January 10, 2012

ramona exitement and review

ramona is a hard worker al tough siblings could be tough she believes and trys her best a must read for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation infinity times
Kid, 9 years old January 8, 2011

Ramona and Beezus

I love this book!!!!!!!! I have the book and I am going to do a book report on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2010

yay!

wahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2010

Fun to Read!

Ramona is one of the best series I have read. This book is funny because Ramona gets herself into crazy situations, and Beezus just thinks Ramona is so frustrating. Beezus would be somewhat of a good model because even if she doesn't like Ramona sometimes, she still tries to get along.
Kid, 8 years old January 8, 2010

Perfect For Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this book kids ive got it and im alomst done.you parents should only buy it for kids 7 and UP!
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2011

the best time ever

its very nice and funny its good for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byjasminegomez1198 August 12, 2011

the review on getting along with brothers or sisters

I think that this book is a good book for kids. This book shows the kids that even though it is hard to get along with brothers or sisters, they still get along some times. Brothers or sisters are always going to be there for each other even though they are always fighting brothers and sisters are always going to be family and they will get along in something bad or good.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Read this book with your Mom or Dad

Beezus is 9 years old. She is responsible and nice. She is frustrated with her little sister, Ramona, who is only 4. Ramona is a wild and creative little sister with a large imagination. She is constantly getting into mischief. The book shows how 2 sisters learn to live and love each other even though they don't always get along. This is a very funny book. Read this book to find out what nonsense they both go through.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Beezus and Ramona

Very Good!
Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2013

Great Book!

I don't think Ramona is a pest, but Beezus does, and it's hard for Beezus to get along with Ramona, but in the ending, her mission was accomplished. Positive messages: Beezus does good with Ramona in the beginning, but then things kinda get edgy, their great sisters in the end.
Adult Written by17 year old girl July 3, 2012

A great book

This book is really funny and also allows you to see a family situation from two very different points of view. Is a great book for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 23, 2010

Great For Everyone

This is a simple book about how Beezus has a hard time getting along with her mischievous 4 year old sister, Ramona. The book is similar to real life (the stuff that goes on). In the beginning Beezus doesn't like Ramona very much, but as you read on Beezus learns to get along with Ramona easier. This is a great book that has aged very well-I read it when I was thirteen and loved it. It doesn't have anything innapropriate in it.
Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2015

Very general

Don't bother! It had a strong lack of detail. The characters had know reason to be in a book they were just normal and didn't set good examples.