All teen and kid member reviews for Before I Fall

Teen, 14 years old Written bypurplebaron January 1, 2012

A good book, not good topics, but real life.

I like this book, it isn't great, but alright. There is swearing, and "sh!t" and "b!tch" are used probably more often then necessary, and brand names are heard alot. But Lauren Oliver hit a homerun in my opinion when it comes to highschool drama queens, bullying and life. One other thing I noticed, drugs and drinking are heavily mentioned and used. One character commits suicide due to bullying. This book is on pause for 14 and under, on for 15 years old.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybeachbabe3003 November 27, 2011

awsome book

i read this book when i was 9 i loved this book this is still my fav book but the mail character is going to have sex with her boyfriend her friernd elody gives her a condome and her friend lidsay has had sex and tells about it to much drinking for that age good book!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylovemenot October 6, 2011

My Review! NOT yours!

I think this is a really good book I think if we all got a secind chance at life we would take it right? Well Sam did!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarbiegirl825 March 23, 2011

just read it already

AMAZING!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bycutie585 March 15, 2011

Great. But is it safe for the younger generation.

It was a good book overall. The problem is that it is just pure reading nothing is gained but reading. No educational value.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2010

Great!

I love this book. Its amazing! Its that kind of book you just cant put down. The main character Sam get killed in an accident. She has seven chances to relive that day so she dies the right way. Its amazing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjackiereads June 17, 2010

I think that this novel was enjoyable because it had quite an interesting plot. But it really had more material for older teens than young. There was much too much drinking and sexual content for those under 13, and maybe even thirteen.