this is a horrible book. please don't let your kids read it! i'm anti-twilight and i pretty much joined just to review this book, but i don't want to rant on you guys, so here are some main reasons why it's a horrible book:
- negative rolde models. bella is a whiny and annoying mary sue and she gets what she wants without working for anything. she married her sparkly vampire husband edward just to have sex with him.
- that leads me to point out that there is too much sexual content for kids. sure, the sex isn't described in detail, but edward and bella are constantly having "house-breaking", "night-long" sex.
- too graphic. bella started puking out blood then edward had to rip her stomach open and take out their baby. then he had to bite her all over her body to turn her into a vampire. disgusting!
- PEDOPHILIA!! do some research, go to twilightsucks.com, i don't even want to go in-depth about this...
- not to mention the book is ANTI-CLIMATIC. stephenie meyer [worst author ever, has a big ego, can't take criticism...] built up all this suspense for a fight, then guess what? nothing happens and edward and bella get their sparkly, happy ending! worst, book, ever! don't let your young kids read it, or let them read it as an example of how not to write.