All member reviews for Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga, Book 4

Last book of supernatural soap saga is slightly more mature.

Adult Written bylienhuong February 18, 2009
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2009

MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME!

I love Breaking Dawn! It is (in my opinion) the best book in the Twilight series. Don't get me wrong....I love them all! Breaking Dawn is the most adventure packed story of them all and has a very interesting plot! There are more sexual topics in this book than in the other Twilight books though, so I would recommend it for 13-15 year olds minimum! I am a mature 13 year old and I could handle the beginning parts just fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVGURL February 7, 2009

BREAKINDAWN!!!!! SCENES!!!

OKAY IF ANY ADULT SAYS THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT A VERY GOOD BOOK AND THEIR KID CANT READ IT BECAUSE IT HAS A SUM LOVE SCENES THEN THEY REALLY NEED A SLAP BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T EVEN GO INTO DETAIL!! SECOND ALL THEY SAY IS HEY THAT WAS GREAT LETS DO IT AGEN(OKAY THAT WAS BELLA BUT U KNOW EDWARD LIKED IT) SO LOOK IF YOU'RE A ADULT THAT DOESN'T LET THERE KID READ THE BOOK.THEN YOU'RE NOT VERY SMART. I CAN PROMISE THAT IS WORSE THINGS HAPPENING AT SCHOOL LIKE KIDS ALREADY DOING IT AND TELLING EVERYBODY ABOUT IT.AND I HEARD('IM NOT SURE WERE THIS HAPPENED)THAT A TEACHER HAD TO STEP OUT FOR AWHILE AND THIS BOY AND GIRL. WHO WERE GOING OUT(DUH) JUST GOT ON A DESK AND STARTED DOING IT IN THE MIDDLE CLASS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!YEA AND I BET YOU AND YOU'RE SPOUSE DO MORE NASTY STUFF IN BED!! SO I SAY YOU SHOULD LET YOUR KID READ IT!! OR EVENTUALLY THERE GONNA SOME HOW START READING IT BEHIND YOUR BACK AND THEY'RE GONNA LOVE THE THRILL OF DOING STUFF YOU DON'T LET THEM DO.AND THERE GONNA DO MORE STUFF BEHIND YOUR BACK!! I'M NOT JOKING BECAUSE I GOT GAGES AND I FOUND OUT I CAN DO THINGS WITH OUT THEM KNOWING IT!!! HA! SO I'M WARNING YOU LET THEM READ IT. OKAY FINNALY WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE BOOK!! OKAY THE FIRST ONE WAS GREAT SECOND WAS EH..THIRD COOL NOW THE FOURTH HAD SUM GOOD SCENES BUT I THINK THE FOURTH BOOK KINDA RUINED IT.(KINDA) I MEAN ALL OF SUDDEN POP!! HEY OMG I'M PREGNET!!! LIKE THE WHOLE REASON WE'VE BEEN READING THESE BOOKS WAS FOR BELLA AND EDWARD (ONLY!!)!!! PLOP!! HERE COMES RENESME!!! I KNOW AND MET PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOCKED BELLA WAS PREGNET (THEY DID NOT LIKE IT) THIS GIRL I MET SAID ''THEY MIGHT AS WELL MAKE JACOB THE DAD!! IT CANT GET ANY WORSE!!!'' (YEA SHE SAID THAT) I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS TOTTALY RUINED. IT ACCTUALY WAS KINDA COOL IN SOME PARTS.I THINK ITS STILL GOOD ENOUGH TO READ. SO LIKE GO AHEAD AND READ IT AND ENJOY THE FEW GREAT PARTS!!! =D ~KARAMELL~
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobpatxo3 February 3, 2009
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2009

Was the best

That review was completly wrong. I'm 11 and I loved it! The intimate scenes were not horrible! We all do it someday! That review was written by an uptight mother whose kids are probably doing it!
Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2009

It was okay...

The end was a bit predictable, and, frankly, I wanted a fight to break out.The whole happ ending bit is a bit overdone and happens in the other 3 books.The story dragged by, ad the same feelings repeated themselves over and over again. Altough, I did like the plot and the book took me in, like many good books do.
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2009
common sense media has it all wrong this book is to short not to long.i have had to correct many things on this site like one time on the jonas brothers cd review they said that a song said scars in it now back to twilight. omg omg edward cullen is soooooo hot. there is really nothing to bad in this boook.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEricka281 January 21, 2009

I never read this book before

I just want to read some of the book now
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpeakup January 20, 2009

Good! Amazing! And...Cute

Back off the sex thing they dint even discribe it and its a honeymoon what do you expect. Also, the only problem i had with is it was that they threw a kid in it. that kind of killed it because everyone starts fighting over that and issues start and all i want is a happy ending i get it but not the way i wanted it,and jacob dear god get him out of there! LOL its a very good book other then that
Teen, 13 years old Written byBecca1511 January 15, 2009

Amazing! i need more!!!!!!

Fantastic i was so excited when i finally got my hands on it. It has the perfect start, middle and end. It is a long book, 700+ pages but if your a die hard Twilight fan its a must read! There is sex in this book, Edward and Bella consummate there marriage and Bella does get pregnant, but it is done tastefully. Stephanie Meyer is a Mormon so you dont have to worry about anything saucy.
Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2009

Best Book Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Anonymous... I am 11 also and think this is a must read. If you are concerned about the sex, then don't be. It doesn't get into much detail.. but before she reads this book she should read the rest. It goes in this order- twilight new moon eclipse breaking dawn these are eccelent books and I highly reccomend them.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter January 8, 2009

A great finish for the series

The much anticipated Breaking Dawn was, in my opinion, almost as good as it was hyped up to be. It answered most of my unanswered questions and delivered a "happy ending" which is always nice for us romantics. I really liked the first chapter, I believe it was, where Bella is describing what her life is like now that people are aware of her engagement to Edward Cullen. (SPOILER ALERT) Bella's pregnency is very gory and it almost takes her life. The final scenes of the book were very intense. It was a good finish to the series and worth the wait.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfatcheecks65 January 7, 2009

i cried!

i cried at the end of this one because it was sad but mostly because i kew that there would not be another book after it..this book is good for young kids my age i think
Teen, 15 years old Written bytwilightchic2011 January 5, 2009

well i didnt read it yet, but i will, but from reading the reviews i would say little kids like ages 1-12 dont read the book.

Well so far, im behind in my reading, i read twilight and i was so addicted i finished it in a day and i want to continue reading the saga but i have to wait to get the book from the library but i read so many reviews about the saga and i cant wait it sounds very intresting and i know i will like the books very much but as i read the book i will let you know what i think of them o btw edward and emmett are my fav characters mostly edward though. Edward<3
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn January 1, 2009
Too long? Pretty much anyone who has read this book will agree that it is not long enough! Trust me, you will want more!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymdo556 December 9, 2008

Not as good as the others, but good. (spoiler)

I read it and I liked it. Bella definently needs to get over Edward. I love the series but she does. She is very whiney and dependednt on him. Nessie is very cute even though...well those who have read it...you know. I don't like Jcob. I think his section of the book ruined it but othert wise it is well written. Though it isnt as good as all of the other books (excluding new moon) it was wonderful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 December 9, 2008

It was really really good (there is kind of a spoiler here)

I loved the whole thing.I was a little bored by the Jacob section at first, but it really grew on me as I read, and I ended up really enjoying it. I disagree with the other reviewers who said that they didn't like the fact that Bella was still obsessed with Edward. Seriously, after three books of Bella being really obsessed with him, did you think it was going to stop once she became a vampire. i also did not think that it was as apparent as the other books, i mean all they really did was say that they really loved each other and could not be away from each other. Not a good model for love or romance, but really good. (and excessively corny) P.S. Common sense, this book was not to long. You guys always seem to be hating on them, and I think it is because you take everything a little too seriously. If you guys were true twilight fans, you would be left wanting it to be a little bit longer.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydelaneyXD November 24, 2008

really good

i thought this book was awesome! i didnt like how after bella turned she still was so dependent upon edward like she was cripple or something
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrincessCullen November 23, 2008

My favorite book!!!!!!

Okay, first off, I probably am a bit partial, but basically,twilight is my life...I know it sounds pathetic, but I love it!!! THIS BOOK WAS THE BEST ONE...perfect happy ending, but plenty of action, and plenty of Edward/Bella romance!!! Must read!
Teen, 15 years old Written byFanpire November 23, 2008

Absolutely fantastic finale to the saga

I am appalled at the reviewer's opinion! This saga wasn't nearly long enough! I can't wait for Stephenie Meyer's next story!!!!!