All member reviews for Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga, Book 4

Last book of supernatural soap saga is slightly more mature.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMrz.Beautiful <3 November 7, 2011

What I Think

I think this book is the greatest book i have ever read well the whole series is. I think anyone can read this book. This is how i started reading.When i read the first book of this series I loved it:)
Teen, 14 years old Written byNixykinz14 October 26, 2011

11 year old reviews really?

My gosh a bunch of 11 year olds are all over here saying its gross because they arent mature enough to read anything higher than junie b. 1st grader books. I mean its a GREAT book in my opinion Im obsessed with twilight but really if you think sex is gross you shouldnt read this book because your not old or mature enough to handle it
Teen, 13 years old Written bypuppygirl501 October 22, 2011

Great book

I personally have read it myself and I really enjoyed it. You just have to know your child. You can't keep them away from the stuff they hear at school.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfirekracka747 October 6, 2011

13+

this book is really good but you cant read it out of order in the series. i think it is for 13 and up because the sex and violence.
Parent Written byTwibeliever October 5, 2011

Chivalry is alive and well (IN Forks)

This is truly the best love-story I have ever read. Any girl in this day and age should feel lucky to meet a boy like Edward Cullen.Marry me first! Wow!
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2011

...

put down the book and read harry potter
Teen, 15 years old Written byfitzygrl10 September 25, 2011

worst book ever

terrible book. sends a bad message to kids that teen pregnancy is ok and that money will never be an issue. Bella is an awful role model trying to kill herself, choosing love over friendship (which in real life, love is more likely to fail), being weak (always needing a guy around) and giving the impression that school is unimportant. sex and birthing scenes are graphic.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 September 13, 2011

Slightly boring, much more mature than all the other Twilight books.

There's some violence, and Bella has sex and does some things with Edward that we really don't need to read about.
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2011

Good

As long as you are a mature preteen (10 and a half-12)
Teen, 13 years old Written byKickinKay September 1, 2011

Nothing 6th Graders Aren't Already Exposed To

I read this book I was 12 I was fine with it. I don't know what parents think but there's nothing in this book that 12 year old doesn't know about. If this was a movie maybe it would be a problem but a book can never be to graphic because it has no pictures/visuals. The violence is a little creepy but if your kid can't handle it they can just skip a couple pages (it's a good technique!!!). If you think this book is something that your kids aren't exposed to yet in 6th grade, you're wrong.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhitehorse13 September 1, 2011

Teen Book with adult moments

Breaking Dawn is a great conclusion to the Twilight series. I couldn't put the book down! There are some inappropriate moments between Edward and Bella. She gets married and has a baby at 18 which is a mature subject for kids. I would definitely recommend it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byifrigginrock August 29, 2011

AWESOME CHIZ

BEST BOOK IVE EVER READ!!!! The Twilight Saga should be the first books your kids should learn how to read x)
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2011

TWILIGHT HATERS ARE CRAZY:ITS FINE!

this book is by far the best twilight book as it has sooo much happening in it. All the people who dont think its sutible are just sad losers as its not scary at all and i only recomend 11+ as it is a bit rude, but if your child aready knows those words(this is the modern world here, and getting ruder!) then its fine. I thought good books were surposed to be thrilling, like this one. Yes, its not The Secret Garden, but i think children should get a chance to grow up. The birth scene isnt an issue, it barly goes into datail and birth isnt like signging a song!Plus, if you love someone, then you'll never want to part with them! I may only be a child, but i live in the real world and enjoy reading!Oh and yes, i am having a go at you!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysophiebeth100 August 17, 2011

Twilight got nothing on no one

These books are honestly dreadful. If you want your kids to read them, go ahead, but they don't deserve to be read. Stephenie Meyer cannot narrate a story at all. A great author named Stephen King once said: "Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancer4gymnast4848 August 8, 2011

Best book in Twilight Series!

This book was by far the best in the Twilight Series. It is a teen romance novel, so I think that 13 year olds and up can read this book. Bella and Edward get married and have their first kid, Renessme. Some little details my be inappropriate for kids under 13, so ask your parents before reading!
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2011

BEST BOOK EVER

Bella does have a kissy contact with edward but this book was not meant for kids under 13 years of age. But I have to admit best book ever!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2011

How dumb

Ok so i've noitced @Sunniemom HATED Twilight so why the heck did you read all the other books just so you could give them a bad review?? What the **** how stupid is that?? Next time if you don't like a book don't read all the others in the series!! What you think you're gonna all of a sudden fall in love with them!!?? Just because you read them all!? Twilight saga isn't for everyone!
Parent Written byon2it June 13, 2011

yeah buddy

i think its da shiznit all day :)
Parent Written byfazra June 11, 2011

breaking doawn

it looks like a movie for 12a but really its not for kids from10 years and under so parents think twice about which child your taking.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjustdance June 6, 2011

Not as inappriopriate as you think!

Good grief people, I think you are all overreacting! I was 12 when I read this book, and I loved it! I agree that Bella is not a good role model, but the sexual content is nothing to really be worried about. If your kid has any sense, the bad role models and such won't have an effect on them, and they will realize that it is just a fantasy book, so none of this could/should happen in real life. Oh, and for pity sakes, the birth part is barely gory! Like, seriously! If your kids have read any of the amazing books that kids should read (i.e. Lord of the Rings, The Eragon books (Inheritance Cycle)) then they will have read things that were much more violent. Good grief, stop hating on this good book!