All member reviews for Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga, Book 4

Last book of supernatural soap saga is slightly more mature.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 January 9, 2012

YUCK!!!!

I really, really, I repeat, REALLY hate these books. Bella is a spineless brat who will do whatever Edward, who is a STALKER, tells her to. And Jacob is a disgusting pedophile. HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH THEIR BABY FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!! But I do have one thing to say in Stephanie Meyer's defense. People say her writing is choppy, but I think she's just trying to get you into Bella's frame of mind. But horrible role models for girls are in these books, and no girl should let a boy treat her like Edward treats Bella.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhggmf December 31, 2011

twilight breaking dawn

Teen, 13 years old Written bymenchieslover December 22, 2011

AMAZING !!!!!!

AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!!! A bit intense at the birth and voulturie fight.
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2011

OK

I read this book when I was 10 ( I was mature) and thought is was alright, It was entertaining and I finished it in two days. BUT it doesn't send a great message accross. Then again it is the most interesting book in the twilight series, all the other books are about war and giving each other longing stares (stalker) :D it is an OK book and I think mature ten year olds can handle it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymisty f November 29, 2011

VAMP-A-LICIOUS

Wow this book was awesome!!!!! When i read the book I fell in love with this book!!!! The movie is much better though because when I read a book I can't really picture what i am reading. But when I went to see it in theaters i was thinking that it was actually just like the book. everything that happened in the book happened in the movie. " I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY GO SEE THE MOVIE YOU'LL LOVE IT."
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 27, 2011

The Best of the Books, but Still Not That Good

Biggest fail: the Volturi and Cullens don't fight. They talk and then leave. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I can't get over it. The pregnancy is long and dragged out, giving Jacob way too many chapters in his section. Part 2 summarized: Jacob leaves, runs through the woods, goes to the Cullens, run through the woods, and so on. If you made it this far through the series, you might as well finish it off.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

Ok if Tweens are mature

it is a really good book and Bella is more independent. Bella does have sex with Edward but it is after marriage and it is put into little to no detail. The birth scene is quite disturbing though. Bella shows good parental skills and so does Edward.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBraveGleek November 17, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the Twilight Saga is a very good saga for kids that understand everything in the books and it is my favorite series next to harry potter
Teen, 13 years old Written bypopeyesky November 17, 2011

AWESOME BOOK!

I think this is the best book ever! its really good.......
Teen, 13 years old Written byfirekracka747 October 6, 2011

13+

this book is really good but you cant read it out of order in the series. i think it is for 13 and up because the sex and violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjingleIsabel March 4, 2011
every one in my class love it a lot!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookluver17852 January 11, 2011

great book for mature readers only!

I thought this was a fantastic book. I read it when I was barley eleven (even thoigh I probably shouldn't have). I wasn't stupid. I understood about stuff like sex but its nust not something someone that age should be reading. Bella giving bjrth was pretty. Graphic but that's the only really gruesome thing in the book. I guess if you know what you are reading that it is an qppropriate book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjodiexx January 11, 2011

deffo 4 teenagers

i loved the this book i read it when a turned 13 about half a year ago i new there would be rude bits but i new about everything that was coming so it wasnt 2 bad loved it !!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTwilighterGurl13 December 9, 2010

Amazing Book!

This book is just amazing.I read it and I just fell in love with it.Stephenie Meyer is a genius!But, I wouldn't reccomend this book for ages 13 and under because there are intense sex scenes in this book (when Bella and Edward are on their honey moon, but Stephenie Meyer doesn't mention any private parts which is good).I reccomend this book to teens and moms of every age to read this book.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAgosSotter December 9, 2010
I'm Loving It So far!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBook Hugger November 10, 2010

Defiantly Teen and adult reading. Kids don't even look at the cover of this book. LOL

Its a good book for sure, but who has sex and gets married with a baby at age 18? I feel that only mature young teens and adults can handle the book. Its great, but alwasy make sure to never learn from this bad boy book! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byShannon96 September 24, 2010
i love the book
Kid, 12 years old September 24, 2010

Waste of time

I used to LOVE the twilight series , but now it seems like it's dragging on to long. Breaking dawn is fine- that is if you don't have a life. The roll models in this book are wrong. Bella in the last book jumps off a cliff in depression, the go' and continues to save his life and take him back into hers. Edward.....i've got nothing. He's just a rich sparkley gay dude that go's around refusing to date anyone unless they smell good. And Jacob, I was always team jacob thinking he was the only human one- that is intill he 'phased' into a chwawa. Then he falls for a newborn who can talk. My advice- Save your time and DON'T READ IT.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGirlWithABlueHat September 6, 2010

Amazing for mature teens!

Loved It. This is a fabulous book for teens. Though some parents might believe its too "out there." I disagree. Most definetly the best book of the series.
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010