All member reviews for Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery

Farcical, highly readable vampire rabbit tale.

Parent of a 5 year old Written byhopemcg February 20, 2012

Great to read out loud

I read this to my 5 year old. She really loved it. There were quite a few jokes that went over her head, but she understood it and we have kept reading the series.
Adult Written byTending Bloom April 9, 2008

Very funny

I laughed out loud. Harold is the funniest canine around. Chester is a hoot too. I was concerned about this being about vampires but it really is a dog and cat and rabbit story. Very well written and easy to read. I think all 3rd and 4th graders should read it. White veggies.....what a hoot.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

for tweens

awsome book!
Adult Written bycooke April 9, 2008

My kids love this book

The characters are quite funny. Chester the cat can be quite sarcastic to Harold, but you can tell by reading this that they both love each other, The sarcasm is somewhat corny, but is just enough for my 8 year old to think is hilarious. For Christmas, my son got another "Harold and Chester" caper called "Howliday Inn". We really enjoy them.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byahcim3 November 15, 2009

great for all ages

an oh so very good plot mixed with a quirky gift of humor made the book not only funny, but engrossing as well. 4 and a half stars!!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byOrilana July 29, 2009
This book was cute and funny. The story is told by perspective of the two other family pets which is comical in it of itself. It is a good start off point for children who want to begin reading horror/ suspense without being scary.

I think any age could read this book and still enjoy it!!!

This book was so amazingly good I had all my friends read it!!!
Adult Written byChocolate milk April 9, 2008

Great book

Best kids vampire book ever but your kid will need a dictionary when reading the book.