Disturbing novel explores the aftermath of bullying.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhtswimmer April 12, 2011

Great.

This book is one of the best I've read. It really shapes the reality of bullying. I just kept turning the pages to find out what happened next. I really liked the plot; it intrigued me. Very good story :). But I would only recommend to those in high school and age 14+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byluckyman4327 October 13, 2010

this is a book good for all ages in the high school grades from 9-12

i like the book i thought that the book is really good i like it i really recoend the book to all the people that like the really good mysterys and thing s like hat i liked the book have a good time reading it
Teen, 14 years old Written bywalkingtalkingl... November 19, 2009

Okay

It was okay. If you like books about bullying, this would be one of the best ones out there, but sometimes I feel they are redundant. It is an interesting look into a seemingly new type of self-destruction and rehabilitation.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChubbu March 16, 2011

Loved it

Omg, I read this book when I was thirteen going on fourteen. Yeah, it had a lot of raw content but that's what made it near impossible for me to put the book down. I could relate to Cameron because he was an average teen and he wasn't sugar coating what bullying is really like.
Teen, 15 years old Written byalexismarieasciaan June 12, 2010

Amazingly haunting

Coming from someone who understands, this book potrays bullying in schools excatly how it really is. The book had a haunting feeling, something that effects you and makes you wonder what to think. In the end, I loved Cameron's character. Some other books to read like this would be Shattering Glass by Gail Giles and Shooter.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypinkpixi September 19, 2011

Very Realistic

This book gives the reader a good idea of how it really is like to be bullied. The author shows the way the bullying affects people emotionally and physically in a way that makes the book hard to put down. The only thing I would consider is the fact that the way the high school boys bully the main character is very different from the usual name calling and fights. The scene is not described in too much detail, but it does get the message across. All in all, this is a fantastic book that really expands one's knowledge. Please give it a try!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytexanbookworm11 May 12, 2010
liove it though it has unappropriate words in it it is good!!! :)))